• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

SnootDoodle

Pope of Dunsparce
Years
  • I have a problem with wild encounters not appearing. I can run in the grass as much as I want, but I can't get any pokémon to show up and I'm certain I don't have any repel active. The first instance of this problem was on route 319, but I thought that it's simply not finished so it doesn't have encounters. I will post my save file so if someone knows what is cause of this problem could look at it.

Thank you in advance.

Same, I'm in desperate need of new mons to beat the 5th gym, preferably an electric type to paralyze the slacking, but the only accessible grass from this point in the game isn't giving me encounters, same for that tiny patch of grass in the basketball court if there's meant to be encounters there.

EDIT: recently I also found a lock in the battle facility tower thingo in the last city if u battle someone while there's objects on all other sides of you the npc won't move after the battle and you have to restart from your last save. I ended up losing quite a few levels this way but since grinding isn't that big a problem for me since I played pokemon snakewood, I didn't mind too much, but someone else may find it a serious hindrance.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2020
    Hello, currently I am at the Light House after the 3rd gym battle and about to battle the grunts after talking to Robbin. However, after some dialogue, my game freezes, well kind of.. The light from the Light House still flashes, but nothing else in the game progresses. I can't walk, there's no dialogue, etc. I was wondering if someone knew what to do?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2022
    yo my game crashes everytime my scatterbug hits level 9, is that bug already known or? Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!) i get this error

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2022
    So, i have this bug, im in the lighthouse with robin and cassie, and we´re about to fight some tectonic grunts and robin cant get there because there is an npc blocking his way, and he cant get to where me and cassie are and the game just freezes, i can still save but nothing else happens, we dont engage a fight, can someone help me? please

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2021
    Hello! Absolutely loving the game, just a heads up. I just got my Deerling to evolve and there seems to be a slight issue with Sawsbucks back sprite...He's about the size of a Caterpie!

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    Is this a standalone or do we have to patch it? If I have to patch it, which base rom should I patch it with(Fire Red, etc.)?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Is this a standalone or do we have to patch it? If I have to patch it, which base rom should I patch it with(Fire Red, etc.)?

seems to me like someone didnt read the initial post in full properly or else they would have realized they could have answered their own question before even asking it

Red123456789

Pixel
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    seems to me like someone didn't read the initial post in full properly or else they would have realized they could have answered their own question before even asking it

Well I'm sorry if I'm new to Rom hacks! I was just asking a question that I didn't see the answer to in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2023
    I finished the game a few months ago and i have now and then been checking if theres been an update but there hasnt been anything updates so is the game dead

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Hi,

I've just starting playing this today and have enjoyed it so far. Just got access to the Autumn Forest and trying to hunt for a female Combee... This game looks amazing and very full of life, the music is also very good.

However, I would like to point out a few issues I encountered just in case you weren't aware:
    1) When battling Cirrus behind the Boys Dorm I approached from the right side and after the battle the game seemed to freeze not allowing me to move or open menus etc. I approached from the left and didn't face any further issues but thought it worth noting.
    2) Bidoof seems to be tiny... Not sure if this just an issue with back sprites and it does not deter from the game in anyway but again thought I'd at least note it.

I intend to keep playing and I'm sure I'll seek help here should I need it and will also bring any other issues I find to your attention.

JManP94 :D

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2020
    Hello, I'm trying to download the game to give it a spin for myself. However I am currently having issues, I have tried downloading it straight up, but it won't work for my VGA emulator. I have also tried downloading Megasync to see if that helps and it hasn't. does the game just not work with the emulator?

Can someone help this idiot so he can play this awesome game?

Years
  • Hello, I'm trying to download the game to give it a spin for myself. However I am currently having issues, I have tried downloading it straight up, but it won't work for my VGA emulator. I have also tried downloading Megasync to see if that helps and it hasn't. does the game just not work with the emulator?

Can someone help this idiot so he can play this awesome game?

hey man this games does not work with vga emulator as this is not a rom hack. you just have to download the game unzip it and put it in a folder and inside the folder there will be game.exe file. click it and it will start the game.

all these games are made with pokemon essentials or newer programs .

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    Hey man, just started the game and I found a bug, nothing horrible or anything like that but just to let you know
    So I began my adventure, choose the starter and battle my rival, the first time I lost and then I wasn't able to move at all so I decided to use a backup save.
    I choose my starter once again battle my rival and win, do some battles and then I noticed that I now have two starters.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Hey I have a question, what is the encounter rate for turtwig? I can't seem to encounter one. Is it a Night/Day encoounter?

Last edited:
    Back