• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Alabaster (2nd demo out now!!!)

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    Hey I found a bug in the light house robin never approaches the third team tectonic grunt because another npc blocks his way and it softlocks the game

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Heya.

So I was doing my 2nd run on this game when I noticed that the move Metronome has a chance of not working when the opponent uses it. It happened when I went against Cirrus the first time (the only time it worked was when he used Double Hit) and again when I went to the gym in the academy against the boy with a Munchlax.

Not sure if this was previously reported or not.

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Another Battle error. If Happiny uses Copycat into the last move it used - in this case Charm - it uses the Debuff on itself.

EDIT: Another error in battle. I used Fury Attack on a Pidgey, Pidgey used Whirlwind on my Swablu and brought another Pokemon that used Fury Attack without knowing the move or me clicking Battle LOL (This happens while using other moves as well).

Last edited:
    Years
  • I tried to download the game wanting to try it out, but it became a notepad download and I could not extract it. Is there another way to download it?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    I tried to download the game wanting to try it out, but it became a notepad download and I could not extract it. Is there another way to download it?

how on earth did it become a notepad download? there's no reason it should be doing that i even checked myself and had no issue like that occur, nor can i recall anything like that ever happening

Years
  • Solved the problem: my sister messed around with my computer and uninstalled winrar trial version by accident. Had to pay for the whole thing and reinstall it. She doesnt know how to operate a laptop without my permission.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Solved the problem: my sister messed around with my computer and uninstalled winrar trial version by accident. Had to pay for the whole thing and reinstall it. She doesnt know how to operate a laptop without my permission.

Wait.. not everyone uses the Free one called 7-zip?... RIP...

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2022
    Very much enjoying the game, and have recently beaten the second gym. As expected, I've encountered a few bugs, most of which are variants of what have already been reported here. None have prevented me having fun.

- Whenever I load the game, I get a warning that "One or more fonts used in the game are not stored on the system." I've tried manually adding the fonts that came with the game to my Control Panel (as instructed) but this doesn't seem to have changed anything. I haven't noticed anything wrong in play that looks to be because of this.
    - After my first battle with our childhood rival, the only interaction I could take was the quicksave button. Loading the latest backup solved this.
    - The young woman who gives out heal balls in the school and the scout in the gym each had sprites that once moved as you did, independent of obstacles, but this was fixed by leaving the area. At one point the scout glitched through a wall while walking, though this was fixed by leaving the gym.
    - The player side battle sprites of Kricketot, Kricketune, and Gloom are rather small.
    - When the opposing pokemon acted first and used Whirlwind, the chosen move of my forced out pokemon still ocured after the swap.
    - The move Jump Kick has been saying that it does not effect certain pokemon (I believe grass types) with disastrous consequences for my poor Deerling.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    is the game still being updated??

ur guess is as good as mine, i honestly hope it is myself, the concept of it was interesting and it would honestly suck to see it just outright abandones...........

it would be nice if the developer of it would at least pop in to say a few words in regards to whats going on with it

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen today
    i can't the ex student presdient where is she i been to headmasters thanks

dont remember tbh but i wouldnt really bother with it, the game seems to have died as there's been pretty much nothing said about its development in at least 2 years

Back