• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2023
    Great game. I just caught Missingno and it said it went to box 3 but its not there. This is the second time I have tried to catch it and it doesn't show up in the box. Is it meant to be a playable pokemon?
    Other problems I have found: the inability to catch Dialga or special AERODACTYL because the game freezes at the pokedex entry screen. Also although I was given the tickets to go to Mew and Celebi islands, they don't show up on my list of places to go from Andromeda or and of the islands. Otherwise I finished the game. The floot island training leaders were tough. Nice.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I'm really enjoying the game so far. Unfortunately, after getting through Machu Pichu, the rival is unresponsive, and Mr. Fuji is only saying "Bless your Pokemon loving soul." Walkthroughs I've looked up show I'm supposed to get a Pan Flute, but I'm not. Any thoughts? Thank you!

I just had the same problem. As for a workaround, I left Machu Pichu and went to Fuji's house to see if I needed to do something there and he was home and gave me the flute.

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2020
    I need help how do you get past the second gym. I don't know where to go from there and none of the videos I watch are helpful

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2020
    Hello friend. First of great hack so far. I'm nearing the fire gym and so far everything seems fun! My question is, where can I get a Torchic? I have looked all over for one and I can't seem to find it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Is there a way to get a second shiny stone? I used my first to evolve my eevee but now I want a Togekiss :|

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2021
    Hi, good first impression for a romhack! Is there a full encounter list? I was thinking of doing a Mono-water blind run. Thanks in advance. Also, does it matter which eevee I choose at the beginning?

Last edited:

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
    Years
  • Enjoying the romhack so far, it is fun to see the vanilla events work well with the new maps. I liked the huge choice of wild Pokemon, to the point I wondered, isn't it too much? Lots of "starter" Pokemon (seeing them always became a bit boring to me) and even semi-legends and dragons. But the good point is I can build a decent team out of starting area's choices. I also enjoy this new Fairy/Flying line, so I made it part of my team. Now I've got the surprise arriving into some areas underlevelled, and even Gym 2 was tough with this handicap, but nothing I can't beat. I just can't wait my Jolteon to learn damaging Electric-type attacks. I gave my rival Umbreon since it's the toughest Eeveelution to me.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I'm really enjoying the game so far. Unfortunately, after getting through Machu Pichu, the rival is unresponsive, and Mr. Fuji is only saying "Bless your Pokemon loving soul." Walkthroughs I've looked up show I'm supposed to get a Pan Flute, but I'm not. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Apologies for being inactive, but thank you!
    This should be fixed in 2.0.0, the work-around in 1.1.4 is just to go back to the volunteer house and talk to Fuji.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Great game. I just caught Missingno and it said it went to box 3 but its not there. This is the second time I have tried to catch it and it doesn't show up in the box. Is it meant to be a playable pokemon?
    Other problems I have found: the inability to catch Dialga or special AERODACTYL because the game freezes at the pokedex entry screen. Also although I was given the tickets to go to Mew and Celebi islands, they don't show up on my list of places to go from Andromeda or and of the islands. Otherwise I finished the game. The floot island training leaders were tough. Nice.
    Thank you for playing!
    Missingno is just an easter egg. I think its fitting that it glitches out after being caught. But perhaps I'll add in a catchable variant sometime. For Mew and Celebi, I put in some warps in the unown ruins in case the tickets glitched out. As for the glitchy dex entries, I'll look into them, thank you for letting me know.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hello friend. First of great hack so far. I'm nearing the fire gym and so far everything seems fun! My question is, where can I get a Torchic? I have looked all over for one and I can't seem to find it.
    Sorry for the late reply, been a bit inactive.
    I think you can find Torchic at Mt. Helios, probably at the beach. If you want to try out version 2.0.0, it has a working pokedex map that should be a ton more useful for finding something specific.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi, good first impression for a romhack! Is there a full encounter list? I was thinking of doing a Mono-water blind run. Thanks in advance. Also, does it matter which eevee I choose at the beginning?

There's a list of encounterable pokemon, but no encounter tables or anything. As of 2.0.0, I added a working pokedex map, which helps if you're looking for something specific. As for the eevee you choose, the only difference is what your rival evolves his into. So if you choose the one that likes to swim (meant to be Vaporeon), your rival will choose the energetic one (meant to be Jolteon)

Back