• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Aquamarine (Version 3.0.0, updated as of November 21, 2023)

Which of the 9 variants do you plan on playing?

• Opal (Eevee)

Votes: 48 6.7%
  • Aquamarine (Vaporeon)

Votes: 116 16.2%
  • Topaz (Jolteon)

Votes: 49 6.9%
  • Garnet (Flareon)

Votes: 23 3.2%
  • Amethyst (Espeon)

Votes: 87 12.2%
  • Onyx (Umbreon)

Votes: 144 20.2%
  • Turquoise (Leafeon)

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Quartz (Glaceon)

Votes: 66 9.2%
  • Zircon (Sylveon)

Votes: 141 19.7%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    i'm on version 1.1.3 and getting a bug where when i catch dialga and the pokedex gets updated, the game freezes. is this just me or...? what could be some workarounds to this? thanks 😩

What emulator are you using? It seems to work just fine on VBA. Also, is it the first time seeing Dialga, or have you registered it as seen from a previous battle? You can check by looking through the "Rare Pokemon" section in the pokedex, should be right next to Celebi

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Question: Is the Feebas you're given supposed to be a Bad Egg? I spent some time trying to hatch it but I'm afraid if I do go through with it, it'll break the game.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Question: Is the Feebas you're given supposed to be a Bad Egg? I spent some time trying to hatch it but I'm afraid if I do go through with it, it'll break the game.

It shouldn't be. Thanks for the heads up, looks like I missed a bug fix. If you have a save from before getting the Feebas, I'd suggest waiting for version 1.1.4. Otherwise, just leave the bad egg in the pc

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    It shouldn't be. Thanks for the heads up, looks like I missed a bug fix. If you have a save from before getting the Feebas, I'd suggest waiting for version 1.1.4. Otherwise, just leave the bad egg in the pc

I just tried the Feebas event again and it worked like normal. Odd event to have happen, but letting all of you know is well and good, I think. :) Helps lessen the amount of bugs one will find while playing.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I just tried the Feebas event again and it worked like normal. Odd event to have happen, but letting all of you know is well and good, I think. :) Helps lessen the amount of bugs one will find while playing.

Glad it worked out! I was just about to upload 1.1.4 and saw your comment. Managed to sneak that fix in just in time

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024

Actually do have something I think needs amending. I'm looking at Gible right now, and I'm pretty sure he can't learn Bullet Seed. I think some of Hoppip's attributes got through. I'll have to see if he knows the standard Rock TMs going forward (like Rock Tomb).

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Actually do have something I think needs amending. I'm looking at Gible right now, and I'm pretty sure he can't learn Bullet Seed. I think some of Hoppip's attributes got through. I'll have to see if he knows the standard Rock TMs going forward (like Rock Tomb).

Oh, nice catch. I'll fix that up for next update as it isn't as gamebreaking as a bad egg. There's probably a few instances of incorrect movesets left, but I'll comb through them all one of these days.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2020
    Decided to pick this one up as a hopefully relaxing experience after torturing myself with all those advanced difficulty hacks. If you care about which version I picked up... I chose the Glaceon one.

Since this hack does not come with a detailed documentation, I kinda want a bit of a "sales pitch" for the fakemons added into this hack tbh. I'm mostly concerned with how they are going to fare in battle, so something about their stats, their notable moves and abilities could be nice.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Decided to pick this one up as a hopefully relaxing experience after torturing myself with all those advanced difficulty hacks. If you care about which version I picked up... I chose the Glaceon one.

Since this hack does not come with a detailed documentation, I kinda want a bit of a "sales pitch" for the fakemons added into this hack tbh. I'm mostly concerned with how they are going to fare in battle, so something about their stats, their notable moves and abilities could be nice.

Sure, I'll give you a brief introduction and spoiler tag the more in-depth information, like moves and abilities.

Hummling line: If the Pidgey line were more special-oriented and Fairy/Flying type.
    Spoiler:

Dolphry line: Sort of like a 2-stage Nidoran line where the gender determines what it evolves into.
    Spoiler:

Tortot line: If Torkoal was part of a branched evolution family, sort of like Eevee.
    Spoiler:

As for the special fakemon with potential story spoilers:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Oh, nice catch. I'll fix that up for next update as it isn't as gamebreaking as a bad egg. There's probably a few instances of incorrect movesets left, but I'll comb through them all one of these days.

No hurry, it's fine as it is right now and I'll most likely finish it up and wait for a later release too :) there's quite a bit of detail and I dig it!

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    I beat the Fairy gym right before this update,will Dazzle Gleam be available somewhere else or do I have to edit my save?

Grab the Focus Punch TM from Silph Co Floor 5 before updating if you can. As long as you have TM01 in your inventory, you should have Dazzle Gleam in the updated save

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Is Gallade possible to obtain? I have the Kirlia and I'm looking through my list of Evolutionary stones. If not, I'll use someone else, since the Fakemon bird's enough for my Fairy needs.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Is Gallade possible to obtain? I have the Kirlia and I'm looking through my list of Evolutionary stones. If not, I'll use someone else, since the Fakemon bird's enough for my Fairy needs.

Disregard - Gallade IS obtainable (checked the documentation). I'll find the Dawn Stone somewhere :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2020
    I'm really enjoying the game so far. Unfortunately, after getting through Machu Pichu, the rival is unresponsive, and Mr. Fuji is only saying "Bless your Pokemon loving soul." Walkthroughs I've looked up show I'm supposed to get a Pan Flute, but I'm not. Any thoughts? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    capturing tortress and tortalus in quasar cavern freezes the game. also for some reason I managed to catch 2 rayquazas in the quasar cavern, so there's probably an another bug there aswell

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    My brief review:
    I enjoyed playing this game, its not too hard, and story is kinda good at some places, but lot of room fr improvement there. For some reason, this game is beautiful and colorful to look at, not sure the reason fr this, but it is brighter than other hacks out there. May be it has something to do with color pallette.
    I have completed elite 4 and in post game now, got my ruby stone, and yet to get sapphire. There are a few bugs here and thr, nothing major. Some of the NPCs are actually talking about kanto places instead of manta, and some NPCs are unresponsive, etc.
    This is an easy game, and we can probably complete it in 2 to 3 days. Thanks for the hack man. Cheers!

Back