• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon - Better than Better Emerald 2 [Complete]

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Hi, I've been playing this game for a few days and I love it! However I think I'm stuck, when I got to the 2nd gym I didnt do it right away and thought I would come back to beat it but I forgot and progressed through the game. I'm now at the 5th gym in ferieman city but I can't beat it because I'm missing the 2nd badge. The problem is that I can't find the ship anywhere, it's not in sendoff nor in rougeport... Am I softlocked?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hi, I've been playing this game for a few days and I love it! However I think I'm stuck, when I got to the 2nd gym I didnt do it right away and thought I would come back to beat it but I forgot and progressed through the game. I'm now at the 5th gym in ferieman city but I can't beat it because I'm missing the 2nd badge. The problem is that I can't find the ship anywhere, it's not in sendoff nor in rougeport... Am I softlocked?

Thank you for the tip. I'll have to check it out today

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Hi, I've been playing this game for a few days and I love it! However I think I'm stuck, when I got to the 2nd gym I didnt do it right away and thought I would come back to beat it but I forgot and progressed through the game. I'm now at the 5th gym in ferieman city but I can't beat it because I'm missing the 2nd badge. The problem is that I can't find the ship anywhere, it's not in sendoff nor in rougeport... Am I softlocked?

So, I fixed the rom (Sorry its so late, been pretty sick) But I've made it so you can challenge the 5th gym without the 2nd badge. (You still need it for the elite four however)

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    How to access to Cave Of Origins, if the old man stays nearby the entrance to the cave? Also the Battle Frontier is a bit buggy and not possible to fly there

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • How to access to Cave Of Origins, if the old man stays nearby the entrance to the cave? Also the Battle Frontier is a bit buggy and not possible to fly there
    You're able to access the cave of origin after becoming champion. (Also I know you're unable to fly there, but you're still able to take the boat to and from)

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2022
    Hey, Im struggling to find the hm for strength. Anyone know of its location?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2022
    Loving the game so far very interesting fakemon. I about pissed myself laughing at that eevee machoke guy. How do i evolve nidwarf? My favorite is the pirate monkey ayrauder does he evolve again?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Loving the game so far very interesting fakemon. I about pissed myself laughing at that eevee machoke guy. How do i evolve nidwarf? My favorite is the pirate monkey ayrauder does he evolve again?

Nidwarf evolves at level 35 and Ayrauder is the final stage of its line

Back