• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon - Better than Better Emerald 2 [Complete]

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    I just want to know if you get Alolan Vulpix and Galarian Ponyta in this hack and where cause if you do I can't find them.

Days
    • Seen Oct 5, 2023
    Well I'm pretty sad about that because I've been looking for hacks with them both in them but whatever,I'll keep searching.

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • Where's the best access to Crestwell from 224 to 225? I have been looking and I have found a dive spot that won't let me resurface?

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • What about the awkward dive spot on 224 that won't let me resurface, it's a spot off of the area where the Undersea Cavern area would be in the Emerald base game.

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • What about the awkward dive spot on 224 that won't let me resurface, it's a spot off of the area where the Undersea Cavern area would be in the Emerald base game.
    I can't seem to find the issue but I think that's cos there's some confusion.
    Spoiler:

LargoMon15

AurorusTrainer96
    Years
  • Just East from the location then surface near the edge then appear in a separate area. There's another dive area there that is where I couldn't resurface, you could find Clamperl and Huntail.

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • Just East from the location then surface near the edge then appear in a separate area. There's another dive area there that is where I couldn't resurface, you could find Clamperl and Huntail.

Hmm… I see…
    I had tested that area previously and couldn't find any issues with it, though perhaps I'll need to check the patch to confirm that

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years

I can confirm that it is fixed in the most recent patch, make sure that you're using the up to date patch currently linked in the forum.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Found a glitch, in steam underpass, with the strenght bulders. Can't get to the pokeball located on the west northern part. There is no room to move them properly.

Days
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    When I try patching the .bps file onto an Emerald (U) Trashman ROM using Floating IPS, I'm getting the error "This patch is not intended for this ROM." Is there something wrong with the patch file? Or am I supposed to use a different ROM?

Huplabombasnow

Hupla21
    Years
  • When I try patching the .bps file onto an Emerald (U) Trashman ROM using Floating IPS, I'm getting the error "This patch is not intended for this ROM." Is there something wrong with the patch file? Or am I supposed to use a different ROM?
    The Trashman ROM is functionally the same as Emerald, but the code in it is completely different. So it's not compatible with a majority Emerald IPS patches

Days
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    The Trashman ROM is functionally the same as Emerald, but the code in it is completely different. So it's not compatible with a majority Emerald IPS patches
    Huh, I thought the Trashman version was the version every Emerald romhack uses. I've succesfully patched every other Emerald hack onto it in the past, including the first Better than Better Emerald. Only this hack's patch specifically gives me an error.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Is there a map guide for Pokemon Better Than Better Emerald 2? Where the heck is the power plant? I can't find many locations listed in the pokedex guide for what I want to catch.

Back