• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Lord Arkadios

PKMN Trainer Zalkari
Years
Are you aware that all three of your links have been taken down? It would be helpful to update your links to working ones. Although, a quick google search enabled me to find a patch, it would be easier if it was directly here.

Best regards!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 27, 2015
hi I'm new and i was just wondering where can i download the rom because my kindle fire doesn't seem to want to download it.can anyone help​

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2017
I see that unpatched roms are ndsi enhanced. Can I use the patch files on them?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 21, 2022
Hey guys, I've played until the post-game already and I have much more fun with it than the original due to the diversity. But I found a problem, when I was doing the last story for the PokeStudio, Lucario always fail to KO the Sharpedo (this doesn't happen in the original) so is this some kind of bug?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Are the memory Link events added in this hack? If not, are they compatible? I ask because I'd like to know whether or not I need to set up virtual box and hook up to one of the private servers in order to unlock the memory link events.

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 24, 2016
played for 40 hrs I'm on my 6th badge.. been lvling my Pokemon.. my question is is there any known bug in the hidden grotto.. bec I've been walking for 256 steps or more so that the item or pokmns in the hidden grotto respawn.. instead I'm getting a hidden item indicates in drowsing mchine but i cannot get it.. " i know how to use the Dmachine"..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Aug 17, 2017
just finished your Volt white 1 and 2. amazing work my friend! you mentioned other black and white hacks. are they any good?

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 17, 2015
Hopefully someone can help me.

I need to see a Pignite - it's the only Unova Pokemon I haven't seen, and obviously I can't get to the Nature Preserve without completing that list. I chose Oshawott as my starter, so Hugh battles me using the Serperior line and Bianca never used one. Does anyone know where there's a trainer with a Pignite I can battle against?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
Oh sorry, totally missed that out. I thought these kind of changes would still be in the pokemon changes document, it can be missed out, I'm sorry. But I didn't even need the document anyways, my serperior learned leaf storm at 68, I was quite happy. Drayano says that he wanted to balance these pokemon out, but quite honestly, I think serperior only became more OP than even the monstrosity it was before :P Like, shaymin is totally not an option on the team at all compared to him, lol.

Not a problem!

Serperior's contrary is certainly OP. He's just one of those pokemon that turn from "meh" to something godlike.

Hopefully someone can help me.

I need to see a Pignite - it's the only Unova Pokemon I haven't seen, and obviously I can't get to the Nature Preserve without completing that list. I chose Oshawott as my starter, so Hugh battles me using the Serperior line and Bianca never used one. Does anyone know where there's a trainer with a Pignite I can battle against?

Pignite should be available in a hidden grotto. Check the wild pokemon documentation.

---------------------------------------

Anyone wondering where to find a link, do your googles.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 17, 2015
The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 12, 2023
The Hidden Grottoes only have the starter evolutions from Gen I - IV. The Unova starters can only be found in the wild in the Nature Preserve, but to get there, you first have to see them all. Which means there must be a trainer somewhere with a Pignite.
oh goodness, didn't think that was the case...my mistake

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
Hi drayano,

I'm interested in playing your Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2 hacks, but the download links don't work. I'd be very grateful if you could update them.

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2021
I loved your game. But I don't know why Lugia isn't appearing in abyssal ruins in my game. I saw walkthrough of many players but I don't see a Lugia sprite there like it appears in their game and I cannot catch it. Also Rayquaza is not appearing in Dragonspiral tower. Can somebody tell me the reasons for it? I have already beaten league once.The only legenderies I have only captured are Darkrai and Cresselia along with Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 21, 2018
Hi!Is 1.1 the latest version?And do you have plans to release any other version in the future?Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 29, 2016
Love the hack, but there is something that in mind that I would you to clarify why that is. The Harlequins that have one of the previous starters (according to the season) is great and all but I feel like their were flawed. First, before actually playing I like to research on the game, and found out there were three. I thought that they were representation of the typing (Fire, Water, Grass), so I was thinking that each one would have the four pokemon of the same typing, but after downloading the game, I notice that you get different starters (typing not applicable). Can you please explain why?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Which Tool did you use to modify pokemon base stats? Thanks a lot, I've been playing this Hack Rom like 2 - 3 years.

Back