• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Blaze Black 2 & Pokémon Volt White 2

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 15, 2019
put patchs on mega and put it in a password protected zip and give us the password on the first post this will prevent the patch from being taken down

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
For some reason, Heatran won't appear. :/ Is there a way to force it to appear?

Edit: NM, worked it out. I was just confused because all other playthroughs allowed me to get Heatran right away.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Um... in one of the Hidden Grottos I found a Celebi. Is that supposed to happen?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey Mr. Drayano, I don't know if you will reply to this as this thread is already 4 years old, but I was playing Volt White 2 on my Android with DraStic and have all the badges and beat the entire Pokémon League, but no Legendaries that you added into the game appears on the world. I checked all the places they appear in (Watched YT to view their locations) but they do not appear. I would be grateful if you would reply and let me know why they don't appear. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
However, the Jirachi that replaced Latias in the Dreamyard is the only edited Legendary that actually appeared.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 6, 2019
Which Tool did you use to modify pokemon base stats? Thanks a lot, I've been playing this Hack Rom like 2 - 3 years.

You can use Pokemon Rom Changer (google is your friend) to do that, there is a version for Rom Hacks. What you need to do is patch this hack and then load the hacked rom in the tool, there you can do lot of edits, like updating the Stats of pokemon like they did in Gen VI.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 31, 2017
Is steadfast Tyrogue only in the hidden grotto? I've been looking for one for hours trying to get Iron Fist Hitmonchan

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 30, 2016
Is it possible to capture solosis in pokemon blaze black 2? If yes. Where can i capture one?

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2020
Is it possible to capture solosis in pokemon blaze black 2? If yes. Where can i capture one?

Just caught one by accident last night! Route 5. It was in the evening in the Winter and on Volt White 2, but I don't think those factors make a difference. (Weird, I noticed it's not listed on the Wild Pokemon list documentation...)
It was in the grass behind the food truck. I can't remember if it was in single or double grass.
==================
Thank you so much for this hack!!! It's actually challenging and is so fun! I love how you can catch all the pokemon. My love for Pokemon has finally been revived!!! :D

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Did anybody ever found a Lucky Egg in Volt White 2?
Tried to farm one in the Floccesy Ranch with the Happinys at the Grass Shaking Spots but it's no use: they barely appear and when they do, they're holding nothing or an Oval Stone :/

EDIT: Nvm.
I didn't checked the Wild Pokemon List for Chansey because I'm most likely retarded, Route 14 and "Nature Preserved".

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 27, 2017
Hey, everyone.
I've been wanting to try this hack out for a while and finally decided to give it a go. After some initial struggling to get it working I thought I'd managed to, and it seems to be working fine except I'm getting a black screen when trying to view my Pokémon summary, or exit the Pokémon interface. Has anyone else experienced this and/or know what causes it, or rather how to fix it? I'm using no$zoomer 2.6a emulator. Thanks in advance!

Edit: After some more snooping about on the internet I've managed to fix it. Encountering some odd bugs regarding settings (such as freezes during fights if my game is muted) but I've found a setup that seems to work smoothly at least. Really enjoying the hack so far; it's so well-made and polished!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 25, 2018
I'm wondering if the shiny locks that exist in the normal Black 2 and White 2 games still remain in this game (specifically Victini). If so, does the AR code that lifts them still work?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 2, 2016
Is this discontinued? And also is this the only known BW2 hack? :( I'm inlove with the animated sprites present on gen 5. :D

Back