• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Hi I love the game very fun and amazing the story is very good I have a quick answer I am in victory road and I do not have the HM of strength and I can not find in the TM location so my question where can you find the item for Strength. Please and thank for your time

Years
    Hi I love the game very fun and amazing the story is very good I have a quick answer I am in victory road and I do not have the HM of strength and I can not find in the TM location so my question where can you find the item for Strength. Please and thank for your time

Oh the item for Strength is at the end of the Mondelo Sewers in Mondelo City. Just talk to the electrician near the exit.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    hello I do not understand this game, every day there are updates? It's too much if you have to download an update every day. You don't even make patches. when is the final version

Years
    hello I do not understand this game, every day there are updates? It's too much if you have to download an update every day. You don't even make patches. when is the final version

There's a lot of updates because I fix bugs and fulfill people's requests. Just wait until all the bugs are gone, it won't be long because I have to move on to 18.1 anyway.

Years
    • Seen today
    in the folder BGS are only 2 sound files

i redownloaded the game 2 times

but the game still have no sound

please help me

Years
    • Seen today
    can someone help me guys
    other fangames have sound just fine

but this one does not
    i cant seem to fix it with redownloading

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I just beat the league and when I caught Shaymen my game would give me a script hanging message and I would have to start over at my last save point, right when Blade is looking at the ocean at the end. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks.

Years
    I just beat the league and when I caught Shaymen my game would give me a script hanging message and I would have to start over at my last save point, right when Blade is looking at the ocean at the end. Is there any way to fix it?

Thanks.

anyone answer please

I know of this issue about Shaymin, it's an Essentials error that is a pain to fix. I might just have to remove Shaymin.

For the audio, I can't help because I have no idea what you want me to do? The game works fine on my end.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I forgotten to mention that there is a glitch when I use teleport I end up at Leppton Town I think. It looks like Pallet Town.

Also is there a way to get both Dialga and Palkia instead of one over the other?

Years
    I forgotten to mention that there is a glitch when I use teleport I end up at Leppton Town I think. It looks like Pallet Town.

Also is there a way to get both Dialga and Palkia instead of one over the other?

Oh I'll fix the Teleport issue. And as for Palkia and Dialga, you have to choose between one or the other. I can change that if it is an issue though.

Back