• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Blossom of the Soul

CelinaNeelu

CelinaNeelu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    The game isn't appearing for me I have it on Goggle Drive right now but every time I click download it says its complete but the file just doesn't show up, I deleted and redownloaded it but that didn't work.

CelinaNeelu

CelinaNeelu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I know right I've played your other games and they all worked but this one just wont.

CelinaNeelu

CelinaNeelu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Yeah, I just tried it again today but it still doesn't work, I honestly don't know what's going my internets fine to.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    I would like to know about the evolution methods. For those that require to trade to evolve or evolve at a certain condition, do you have that function in the game?
    For specifically I want to know about how to evolve Applin to Flapple or Appletun.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2021
    After defeating blade if you come gracidea fields blade start talking again and you can fight again with him

Last edited:
    Years
    I would like to know about the evolution methods. For those that require to trade to evolve or evolve at a certain condition, do you have that function in the game?
    For specifically I want to know about how to evolve Applin to Flapple or Appletun.

It's the same as in Gen. 8. Grab their specific apple and use it on them.
    You'll get the apples first in Calamont Town.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2021
    Can you make a item location guide? I am looking the gen 8 fossils.
    Also go back to my question from before, how do you evolve pokemon that requires trade to evolve?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    Hello I thought the 1.18 update will be the last but it's at the 1.19 I understand more. What's the point of putting your game in the completed section if every time you make updates?

Years
    Hello I thought the 1.18 update will be the last but it's at the 1.19 I understand more. What's the point of putting your game in the completed section if every time you make updates?

Because I'm still bugfixing. I'm only one guy that works on the game, you know. I update as soon as people tell me, so I can make it a better game. I know I do things a bit differently than others.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    Lol has Bazzarof93 never looked at any other "Completed" games? Pretty sure all of them still update/bug fix.. -_- Also the way you do it is fine Toast. <3

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    So I am only asking this here because I en countred the problem first in your game (since I was g oing to try it out) but seems to be happening to me in all my fan made games. And was wondering if anyone might know what might be causing my arrow to keep poping up to the top of a menu list. And Yes this is a problem I am experincing just with the pokemon an games I have installed.... I ahv e had the same issue with Naming pokemon in the pas where one letter would always just repeat itself alwyas seemd to just work it slef out but really wanted to try your new game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    So I am only asking this here because I en countred the problem first in your game (since I was g oing to try it out) but seems to be happening to me in all my fan made games. And was wondering if anyone might know what might be causing my arrow to keep poping up to the top of a menu list. And Yes this is a problem I am experincing just with the pokemon an games I have installed.... I ahv e had the same issue with Naming pokemon in the pas where one letter would always just repeat itself alwyas seemd to just work it slef out but really wanted to try your new game.

Honestly, I'm not sure its game related.. I can only think to suggest cleaning your keyboard, is it sticky? full of crumbs? Tip it over and lightly tap anything out of it; use compressed air for easier cleaning of particles; pop some keys off and use rubbing alcohol around with a Q-tip in any particularly nasty areas..
    Does your keyboard use Software? Like any RGB lighting apps. Check for updates if so.

Back