• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    thanks, route signs show encounters in every area. there is also a txt data inside the pbs folder of your main folder which shows all the encounters (location names are german inside the txt tho)
    ok thanks is there also water encounters location and is there rewards for Pokédex completion

Last edited:
    Days
    • Online now
    Hi I have given this a download only question I have is description says there's exp all but my party don't seem to be gaining exp only the pokemon that battled do I need to gain an item later in the game?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Hi! I've beaten the 5th gym, but still can't use strength. I'm not sure if there's something else I've forgotten to do.

Back