• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Days
  • Seen Jan 28, 2024
LOVING the game so far, but ran into a little hiccup. I currently have a level 44 clauncher on my team that still hasn't evolved. It usually evolves at 37, but I don't know if you increased the level or if this is a glitch or something?

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
Years
LOVING the game so far, but ran into a little hiccup. I currently have a level 44 clauncher on my team that still hasn't evolved. It usually evolves at 37, but I don't know if you increased the level or if this is a glitch or something?
You'll need a Waterstone. You can find one in Riveridge City or Route 8 :)

Days
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Hey not sure if this a known error.. I have a pangoro in my party and it got hit by a psybeam? is there a script error where the game doesn't register that Pangoro is part dark?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jan 29, 2024
Hey are there ever gonna be plans with implementing a randomizer for this game? i think it would be rly cool

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 5, 2024
Hey beat the Altara gym, but badge isn't showing so I can't progress.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I am stuck and I can not move anymore (and I don't have acces to fly)

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2024-02-15 182041.png
    Capture d'écran 2024-02-15 182041.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 2
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Recherchez Game.rxdata, c'est le nom du fichier sécurisé
thank you but can you help me to unblock my save (I am stuck at Riveridge city)
My save if neccesary:
rename the .txt into .rxdata

Attachments

• Game.txt
    221.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Days
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
looks cool is there an encounter chart per area in the game or on a some sort of file like pdf or something

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
Years
looks cool is there an encounter chart per area in the game or on a some sort of file like pdf or something
thanks, route signs show encounters in every area. there is also a txt data inside the pbs folder of your main folder which shows all the encounters (location names are german inside the txt tho)

Back