• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
  • Hey, couple of questions.

1. I have completed all 8 badges, trying to get onto the Route 15 waterfall towards the league, but says I still need some updates, what am I missing?
    2. Is it possible to get a complete dex of captures? and Is there any Dittos from any of the side quests or anything handed, checked in the encounter logs that its no routes with Dittos, for doing breeding a lot easier.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Hey, couple of questions.

1. I have completed all 8 badges, trying to get onto the Route 15 waterfall towards the league, but says I still need some updates, what am I missing?
    2. Is it possible to get a complete dex of captures? and Is there any Dittos from any of the side quests or anything handed, checked in the encounter logs that its no routes with Dittos, for doing breeding a lot easier.
    Yeah I just tested and found out too. There will be a new version up tomorrow including ditto too!

Years
  • Got a couple of bugs to report, was going to report another bug, with an item in a dark cave, but after the Waterfall update, it removes Flash from my list, and do not fancy going into a dark cave to try to find an item that I cant get, so reporting two bugs here for now, but there is also an item hidden behind an NPC that will never move that you cannot obtain.

But for the the two other bugs.

1. In Dragon Cave, game crash if you try to obtain this specific item, see images below.

Spoiler: Location

Spoiler: Error Message

2. The other, and bigger error is once I got this Waterfall upgrade, that I cannot use, Flash was removed from the list, so cant use Flash in dark caves anymore, and hope that also will be fixed, so I can use both Waterfall and Flash.

Spoiler: No Flash on list

Besides that, thank you for a really fun game, had lots of fun playing thru it casually.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Got a couple of bugs to report, was going to report another bug, with an item in a dark cave, but after the Waterfall update, it removes Flash from my list, and do not fancy going into a dark cave to try to find an item that I cant get, so reporting two bugs here for now, but there is also an item hidden behind an NPC that will never move that you cannot obtain.

But for the the two other bugs.

1. In Dragon Cave, game crash if you try to obtain this specific item, see images below.

Spoiler: Location

Spoiler: Error Message

2. The other, and bigger error is once I got this Waterfall upgrade, that I cannot use, Flash was removed from the list, so cant use Flash in dark caves anymore, and hope that also will be fixed, so I can use both Waterfall and Flash.

Spoiler: No Flash on list

Besides that, thank you for a really fun game, had lots of fun playing thru it casually.
    Yupp thanks for pointing that out. Not every Pokémon can use flash sadly (its not an hm move). The item and waterfall will be fixed in the next update so please get it when its done (in maybe 1/2 hrs)

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Heyho, back with a new and very important update everyone needs to download in order to progress the story.

+ Waterfall update fixed
    + Added graphics
    + Added every starter Pokémon or its evolved form to the game (until gen 6)
    + Added Ditto to the game

Get Version 1.1.3 here

Years
  • Heyho, back with a new and very important update everyone needs to download in order to progress the story.

+ Waterfall update fixed
    + Added graphics
    + Added every starter Pokémon or its evolved form to the game (until gen 6)
    + Added Ditto to the game

Get Version 1.1.3 here
    Hey,

Still getting the bug for the Waterfall, the item I could pick up, and Ditto is available, but the Waterfall is simply not working for me.

Spoiler: Still bug

Years
  • You might be missing out on some switch (behind the scenes magic) so you either have to start a new adventure or send me your save file so I can look into it myself
    Hey, sent you a message, as I am not interested in starting this save from scratch at the moment.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Omg guys, Im so sorry but I just encountered another bug with the waterfall events. Please stand by while I try to fix it. New version will be up soon...

Years
  • Question

Spoiler: Spoiler

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
  • Question

Spoiler: Spoiler
    Please have a look into the Post Game Guide posted in the OP :) Should answer all your questions

Years
  • Please have a look into the Post Game Guide posted in the OP :) Should answer all your questions
    Thanks, that helped.

For the legendary dogs, you get only the one matching your starter? or will the two others start to roam the map as well?

Back