• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hiya, outside the Lux Glade I'm unable to leave because the strength boulder has nowhere to go. I saved my game inside the Glade not knowing I couldn't leave, so now I'm soft locked. (ps: where can I find a Shiny Stone? Just finished Gym 5)
    Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Years
    Hiya, outside the Lux Glade I'm unable to leave because the strength boulder has nowhere to go. I saved my game inside the Glade not knowing I couldn't leave, so now I'm soft locked. (ps: where can I find a Shiny Stone? Just finished Gym 5)

I don't know about the Lux Glade, but when you get to Glacie you meet someone who tells you, that the mall is open and there you can get this stone.^^
    I've bought it for my Togetic. <3

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Pokémon: Chaos in Vesita (New Version OUT NOW; ENG/GER)

Hey thank you for telling me. I will fix that. If you want to send me your saved data I will transfer you out of the soft lock. For the shiny stone, idk where to get it rn, but you can buy it in the Mall of Vesita (after being to Blissice City)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Thanks for the offer but I'll wait for the patch, I won't have much time to play for the next week or so.

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    A new patch has been released!

What has changed?

+ Added Speed Up button on Q-Key
    + Translating some german parts/Fixing grammar
    + Trainer names adjusted
    + Blockade on Route 3 solved
    + Pokémon battle positions adjusted
    + Pokémon moves adjusted
    + Pokéventur in Blissice City fixed
    + Encounters updated
    + Mapping error solved
    + Edited Pokémon Sprites

Download here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/gjnje6a48iqi9nj/Game.rgssad/file

Simply replace the game.rgssad data with the one in your main folder!

Last edited:

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    where am i supposed to go for 6 gym not sure what to do after the 5 gym thanks

Head north from Tropetop to Blissice City where you will meet two important people who will equip you for your further journey. After that your adventure continues in the central part of the Vesita Mountains.

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    i'm not sure if i have asked this before is there a flash tm or have i missed it and where to i go after geting to imperial city thanks

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    i'm not sure if i have asked this before is there a flash tm or have i missed it and where to i go after geting to imperial city thanks

The TM Flash is located inside the old Poké Ball factory and after beating Penelope the entrance will be blocked off. So there is no chance of getting it after you've already earned your 5th badge.

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Ok, i probably realized where is the problem.

i think i have used fling when holding the lucky egg, and that's why it have disapered

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    i don't know where to head after imperial city in cave after team duplex set something off thanks

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    i don't know where to head after imperial city in cave after team duplex set something off thanks

I'm sure you're aware that only happens during daytime without your friend being killed all the time. Are you in the possession of the Soothe Bell? That surely would help (It's located in Agrita Ville)

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Hello I'm at 4th gym and guide is telling me leader is in hanera temple and i saw from where she goes into hanera temple but when i try to enter same way I'm not able to pass both trees where we go after using rock smash can anyone help me

VesitaBoy

UnOvA
    Years
    Hello I'm at 4th gym and guide is telling me leader is in hanera temple and i saw from where she goes into hanera temple but when i try to enter same way I'm not able to pass both trees where we go after using rock smash can anyone help me

You should actually be able to walk between those two palm trees that come right after the rocks

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2024
    where am i supposed to go after beating the 7 gym i can't rember where the island is i seen before thanks

Back