• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *hops around in circles* Let's see, I'll start a topic for today!! XD OK, what do you guys think about...Gorvyle's Leaf Blade attack? X3 I mean, you know it has three leaves on its wrists, but once it uses leaf blade its three leaves become one. o.<

So, I am assuming they all combine to make the attack more powerful. >=3 Anyways, what's your opinion on this? XD

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    *pets a wild Grovyle* =3 Yesh, Pokemon ish teh mystery of all mysteries. X3 Aaaaaaaaaaanyways, are any of you thinking about getting that new Pokemon XD for Gamecube? =3 (I always laugh at the name. XD)

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Oh yeah I saw it. <3~~~ It's absolutely adorable. =3 I hope it is real...I wanna catch it. XD

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, rats. XD That's not fair, it was so cute!! <3~~~ Oh well, I bet ther'll be tons of new cute Pokemon in the new generation. :3

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Mwar, ever since babies were introduced, I've hated them. They're dumb, weak, and alot of wasted time trying to fill up the 'dex.

DOWN WITH BABIES!!!!

I have to say I do agree with that statement. XD Although I think the babies are absolutely adorable, they are sooooo horrible to have in the games. x_X You have to take up soooooooo much time raising them it's not even funny. XP

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back