• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    One looks kind of suduwoodo but I know the picture the show of one of the baby pokemon was a fake also pokelord try to trick people by saying a new game was coming for ds

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yesh, I believe I saw that Pokemon. It did somewhat look like a Sudowoodo (What a funny name! XD). I just hope that there's not too many babies. Babies are smelly and cry too much. XD

~Kelsey

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    I really hope theyre not too many baby Pokemon @_____@ I dont see much point in them except for breeding and whatever. Or extra little moves that arent really that great. I want more powerful ones that look cool :<

Lust

Ubersexual
    Years
    Shining Mew said:
    I really hope theyre not too many baby Pokemon @_____@ I dont see much point in them except for breeding and whatever. Or extra little moves that arent really that great. I want more powerful ones that look cool :<
    I don't even know why they make baby Pok?mon anymore. Many people can't stand them.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    I want to see more Dragon pokemon that are NOT half flying or 4x weak to ice ;-;

Like Fire/Dragon or Electric/Dragon and whatnot =\ And a real Dragon-looking Water/Dragon.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Yeah, a trio of legnedary Dragons would be really cool 8D!!! I bet its gunna end up being something weird like Legendary trees o.o

Squirrels! xD

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
    How about Lion Pokemon? And... more fire types... there are just... too LITTLE...

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Legendary Pok?mon Master said:
    I heard on SPPf something about a pattern in the legendary trio and they say Dragons are next.
    Too many dragons if you ask me. I would like some Cats or Bunnies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back