• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Lt. Surge's Raichu - please stop going offtopic, @ last page. o_o This is a discussion thread, not exactly a CC thread, although the name is rather misleading. Next post that breaks a rule and I'll warn you. ^_^;

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Psycho said:
    What impels you to choose your starter - Design, Type, or Strategy?

Psycho
    Mostly the design for me.
    I used to be the type that just picks the one with the best qualities for a sweeper, but that was ages ago, then I began balancing my teams, but I still let the stats and movepools decide which Pokémon I chose, but now I just use the Pokémon I think look the best. And suprisingly, I do much better with them than I do with the ''stronger'' Pokémon, even though they have worse stats and movepools o.O
    I always come up wiht better movesets for the Pokémon I like.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    All three. I never chose a Grass Starter, and I'd usually take Squirtle over Charizard in FR/LG. Typhlosion ~ because its one of my favorite Pokemon, and Torchic because the other R/S/E starters were ugly. o_o

Oh! I'd always use a Fire or Grass type. I don't really like the water types that you can choose at the beginning of the games.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Why is that? I know that fire is suppose to be the strongest out of them. But you can get other stong (fire) Pokemon like Arcanine later in the game. So I suppose that it doesn't really matter.

Years
    I think the fire-pokemons are the best to use, and i kind of have much more confindence when i use it.. but it is just in the start though, i catch grass and water as soon as possible

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I always pick the Fire Pokemon. I think that in the Johto League, Typhlosion can beat a lot of PKMN, Blaziken is a strong Fire/fighting PKMN (I don't like the other fighting PKMN) and Charizard is very powerful pkmn too. It takes to long to train a Growlithe and you get it very late in the game.

Look what I found ^_^
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

source: https://poke.star.free.fr/

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You did? How is the game?

*I've eddited my siggy, Max. Now the pictures are visible again*

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Right Mudkie, now it doesn't have that friend's list bug either. ^^;;

Matt, the battle system sucks because you battle in overworld. Attacks are also set buttonwise, its not really good that way.

:3 Paul. ROM.
    And nope, I've not travelled in time anywhere, I wish I could so I could prevent my birth. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Exactly. Its all in the Turn system too, so first you do a move, then your opponent does a move. Proper overworld battles would've involved running around and dodging, but this one sucks.

Hybridking

HYbrid maniac -.o
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2006
    Anyone need some hybrids cuz i am LOADED with ideas!!!!

I have flygon with a hyrbid of...... i forget and a bulbimander [bulbisaur/charmander]

I have MANY MANY MANY more i just need a few ideas!

-.- this is one thing i hate about chatrooms.................. LESS ANSWERS!:(

*walks off to another board*

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    Hybridking, I have merged all your duplicate posts in this thread into one post. Next time, do not, for any reason, double/triple/whatever number post. This is a forum, not a chatroom - if you want people to respond, you need to give them time to respond, instead of spamming up a thread with unneeded posts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back