• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Psycho said:
    You sir appear to have no respect for gender. I am a girl, as is Dark Venusaur. ^_^

However, don't worry I quite understand, the moderators are better than and above everyone else. They disregard the feelings of other members who don't hold their title. They also utilize the power they have been granted to push around other members, while using the rules as a lame excuse to do so and twisting it to fit their own amusement. No one else's opinion matters besides their own. I do apologize, I can't believe that I thought they actually resolved situations with prestige and clarity.

I have no intentions of "clearing my name" because what the moderators think of me doesn't really matter.

Please do disregard my questions as you appear incapable of answering them. I apologize yet anon for your and my fault.

Though, to remain on topic, I'm curious as to why you feel that Jynx appears stupid purple?

Psycho
    Do you know how many times I've heard that "you're only hiding behind the rules" spiel you just gave? You aren't any different than anyone else, so stop acting like a stuck up snob. It's not some "lame-excuse" it's in the rules for a reason and we aren't "pushing around" anyone. If you feel inferior it's because as you put it, you were getting bent out of shape over a very petty matter. The only one not bringing clarity into this conversation is you and the what little prestige there was, you've already tarnished far beyond recognition.

Honestly, I could care less what you think about us our or rules. As long as you follow them, which you aren't and you're using the tired excuse of us hiding behind facade of rules and colored names.

The only one being degraded here is you for not showing the respect that you should show to other members. Now this discussion will be dropped, end of story. If it isn't, you're banned.

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    Do you know how many times a moderator has replied saying the exact same thing as you have. :P

I apologized didn't I.
    Do you know how many times I've heard that "you're only hiding behind the rules" spiel you just gave? You aren't any different than anyone else, so stop acting like a stuck up snob. It's not some "lame-excuse" it's in the rules for a reason and we aren't "pushing around" anyone. If you feel inferior it's because as you put it, you were getting bent out of shape over a very petty matter. The only one not bringing clarity into this conversation is you and the what little prestige there was, you've already tarnished far beyond recognition.

Honestly, I could care less what you think about us our or rules. As long as you follow them, which you aren't and you're using the tired excuse of us hiding behind facade of rules and colored names.

The only one being degraded here is you for not showing the respect that you should show to other members. Now this discussion will be dropped, end of story. If it isn't, you're banned.
    I truly don't think that about moderators in general, there are a plethora of excellent staff members here, however, you appear snobbish to me as well. It wasn't an excuse, I call it as I see it, just as you do. >_>

Tsk, tsk, you went off-topic right after King Shuckle corrected us all, and you even bothered to reply to my post. For shame, Kazuhito, breaking the rules, didn't King Shuckle say to utilize the PM instead. ^_^

I show respect to those who give it and deserve it. However, one thing is for certain, we both could care less about what each other thinks.

Moving on, new topic: What's your favorite Pokemon type and why?

Psycho

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Psycho said:
    Do you know how many times a moderator has replied saying the exact same thing as you have. :P
    Obviously not enough to get it through your skull. Stop, think and realize that maybe if you're being told the same thing over and over again that you might just be wrong and not be the oh so perfect wonder kid you want everything to think you are. So, 'kay, see ya in a month.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I do, Jynx isn't my favo pokemon.
    My favourite Psychic would be Espeon.
    Pokémon Chit-Chat

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Just after you've beaten Evice. You can only trade off purified Shadow Pokemon though, and you'll need to purify all 48 if you want Ho-oh.

You'll also need the Ruby and Sapphire plates if you want to trade to FR/LG though.

To trade, go to the Pokemon Centre in Phenac City, and go downstairs. The lady down there will allow you to trade.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    No, you should be able to now.

The best part is, trading to Colosseum gives your Pokemon a 1.5 times Exp growth. Combine that with Mt Battle and that makes easy levelling. Levelling up slows down after about L60, but you can always go to the Deep Colosseum for higher-level opponents (and some nice cash, especially if you add the Amulet Coin to one of your Pokemon). Pick Up still works the same as Ruby/Sapphire, so you can get a fair number of Rare Candy and PP Ups as well.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Cool! I didn't know you could find that many items in Colloseum.
    I will still need a GC-GBAcable>_<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have Action Reply, I believe thats what it is anyway, but I dont use it very often... I dont really like to cheat, however I admit that thats how I got my Lugia and Mewtwo on Ruby.... ^^;; I couldn't help it, I had the oportunity, and I love those two Pokemon... @_@

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I never cheat. You can trade between all the GBA and GC games, so you can get them all (except for Celebi and Mew) (Ho-oh on Colloseum and Lugia on XD GOD)
    Altough I had a Mew on Silver (completed the 250 pokemon) and I lost the game.
    Argh!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back