• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Um no.... My Pidgeotto evolved for the first time in Cerulean City (Silver Version, and I had that Pidgey from the start of the game).
    And the last time I played Silver, it evolved before Cianwood Island. Get it now?

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Mines was a Level 5 Eevee.Hehe,kinda stupid to go challenge the emperors of Pokemon with a weakling(eventually it eveled into a butt kicking Espeon!)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    So now I see i wasn't the only one.My ultra powerful Blastoise has 3 HM moves and i natural move(Surf,Waterfall,Hydro Cannon and I can't remember the last one ><)

ockayethenoo

Supreme Master of Earth
    Years
    The weakest pokemon i've fought the E4 with is a level 19 magikarp.
    seriously.
    in pokemon red, i was trying to train up a gyarardos but then i discovered the e4 didn't have a fire trainer, so i left it.
    the second weakest is a level 21 shroomish

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Ah.. that's not bad. The lvl.50 ZapTreCuno triplet can easily pwn the E4.

Alright then, a random new topic. Which is your favorite training area?
    Mine would be in the G/S/C versions, there's a little cottage to the south of Victory Road which is like a Pokemon Center. The Pokemon outside is fairly strong, and it was a good place for me to do some training. =D

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    i know where u talking bout...i love training in ruby/sapphire...in the sky pillar tower and elite 4

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Sky Pillar's full of weird evil Pokemon. Its haunted IMO... XD.
    Yeah, but since you get Rayquaza there, and for some reason in Emerald its filled with weak Pokemon once... its not bad for a training place.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Sky Pillar's full of weird evil Pokemon. Its haunted IMO... XD.
    yea in ruby its filled with alot of powerful ghost types, well the ones i bump into
    anyway in XD news i purified all my pokemon including lugia, is really not that powerful, well mine isnt, coulda saved my masterball for when i get emerald....
    oh all i have to do is beat mt battle one more time XD for totodile

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    When I first played Silver, I got a Chikorita. I was about in the lower 30's when I went to the E4, but by the time I kept getting owned by Lance and finally beat him, I was nearly in the 40's. Also that game, I didn't start a new one, I kept at the orignal for over 120 hours. At this time I was really familer with the Pokemon games, thats how tough Lance was for me to beat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back