• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
    haha cynthia the pokemon killer!!!!!!!

hehe on my pearl cynthia kills her gastrodon.she sends out spiritomb and i send magmortar i use lava plume spiritomb does a rubbish attack.she uses fullrestore i use thunder bolt then i charge solar beam she switches spiritomb with gastrodon and i crush it with solarbeam:knockedou :laugh:

oh yeh about 60-70% of people bought diamond so thats wy i like palkia and pearl.also like pink more than blue

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Well, let's just say that I bought Diamond because I like blue more than pink.

Though I'm not saying that I hate pink, pink is fine too...

Cid

Years
    Well, what do you guys think will be the version mascot of the third 4th Generation Pokemon RPG after Diamond and Pearl?

Arceus, Shaymin, Cresselia, Heatran, Darkrai or Giratina?

Also, what color do you think will it be?

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Yup, I think Giratina will be the one on the cover of the next game, but, I thought that a darker colour would be associated with it, of course white could be a option, but I felt that dark purple or grey kind of colour would fit in with Giratina's whole " pokemon of another dimension " kind of tone.

Cid

Years
    Yeah, I thought Giratina would be the mascot, and I think the color will be either white or a dark purple.

Also, about the 5th generation Pokemon, I have no idea...

Cid

Years
    Yup, it is. But I have no idea what Giratina's background is... That's why I'm waiting for the Giratina and the Sky Bouquet movie...

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I'd prefer it to be subbed tbh. Of course I fell in love with the original dub but that was because I was like 10 at the time. ^^; So yeah, can't wait for it to come out either, RAW or subbed, I'll watch it~

Cid

Years
    I'd prefer to watch the Japanese version too since Ash's voice doesn't sound so good...

But would anyone watch it even if it has no sound?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back