• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuuNoKami Saka

Super Sentai, Mairu!
    Years
    It would take too long and the current journeys with on person is probably the best way.

I guess it would. But it would also be cool to be able to take on Team Rocket, Magma & Aqua or Galactic as a duo. Would almost guarantee victory.

Unless you want the two people to do a double battle all the time.

Well they could put in a feature where you can chose one person to battle or a feature that allows you to tag out of a match (minus the gym/contest battles obviously). And then if you give full control to both users then catching Pokemon will be easy because both users can separate for the time being.

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Do you think they will make a game where you take the journey with more than one person?

No. That would be something different, which Nintendo would never bother to do to a game that will sell no matter how much of a rehash it is.

And do you think they should make a game, for Wii probably, in which 2-4 people can do an online journey together?

They wouldn't. Any communication outside of friend codes is BAAAAAAD.

Cid

Years
    I'm not that sure if they will make a game like that... But it sounds interesting...

Anyway, I won't agree on Nintendo making that kind of game if it only allows double battles, though... >_>

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    It would me cool if they'll make another game like that. I mean, it is a little bit unoriginal if they keep on making a game like from the 2nd-3rd Generation storyline.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    maybe they can make the pokemon world...online.. i mean a mmo....that would be great...challenging gyms with npc gym leaders ofcourse...and joining pokemon leagues...think about it...but i think this idea is thrashed years ago...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well my home is not on a hot spot..T_T..well i don't have an FC in my pmd2 game..because i have no usb thingy...well as i said before maybe you can update it on your wfc settings..wait i'll try it..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back