• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    yeah yeah passwords....here's an alerate method..use a wi-fi usb connector..
    install the software of it on your pc...connect it to your ds using the usb cable...then press the ok on your ds...then fill up the infos on the installed software...then tada...

Cid

Years
    Well, I played it too, but I'm afraid it got closed already...
    My Pokemon there are all lvl 100 even though I just started... It just took me a week to do that, since levelling up in Crater is TOO easy... :D

Cid

Years
    I heard about Indigo too, but it's not that good as Pokemon Crater, since I've already played it... Seems the same, though.

I heard there was Pokemon Negro, too... But it's in a different language, I heard... :\

Cid

Years
    I have an account on both Crater and Indigo, too, but I just started with Indigo... I don't have a Negro account since it's not an English site...

Cid

Years
    Well, I got Piplup, since I got Squirtle at Crater, and I wanted change. Though I didn't experience much change...

Cid

Years
    You mean you want me going "bye-bye"? O_o

Anyway, what do you guys think should be the next True Pokemon RPG game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back