• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, lol, if I had that much money, I'd buy that DS my pair always tells me to get........... If I bought a DS, it would probably be solely to play D/P.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yeah. I remember me and my brother made mama crazy with our pleas to get a Gameboy and a POkémon game. We got it along with some Super Mario, and pokémon Yellow..... like, couldn't she have bought Gold instead? They existed then. Though...... I'm glad Yellow was my first poké game. Else, it could have been so that I loathed the ugly 1:st gen ^^

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
    Years
    The only thing i dont like about baby pokemon is that most could evolve at anytime, well since they need love to evolve = lots of training >:0
    i was playing LG yesterday, by togepi is level 44 and still hasnt evolved :(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The first and second generations are my favorites... The third and fourth are the sign of the apocalypse alone.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha apocalypse? Now, you're being a little pessimistic, aren't you? I like the Hoenn region. It's beautiful and smooooth to play in. But... yeah, it wouldn't have been to bad if those games had featured some more Johto pokémon instead of making, for example, a new sun and moon duo, and a new worm/cocoon/insect duo...

Don't baby pokés have to reach at least a certain level to evolve? Like lv 10 or 15 or something? Perhaps not.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Not at all.

It's all to do with the happiness, which can be raised the easy way of getting one point every two hundred and fifty six steps... And you need two hundred and twenty five points or so to evolve with happiness... Most of my happiness evolutions occurred at the innocent level of level one.

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
    Years
    no i mean rasing them after they hatch its really hard :0
    i mean i had a blissy on silver many moons ago and THAT evolved at level 62 :s and togepis at level 44 so :(

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Yeah, but you just need to walk for like, two hours without stopping and they'll raise in happiness.

Fable, in D/P, they hatch at level one.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ah... again, I'm a nothing-knower. That's very weak... are there lv 1 wild pokémon in that game as well?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    hey guys..
    Only hatched pokemon start at lvl 1 Fable, since they are baby pokemon.

feeling a bit down today...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hallue, DC. Yea, I understand. But I haven't got D/P so I couldn't really know about babies being at lv 5, could I?^^
    Well... I could've been reading about the game, I guess... Anyways, what's up?

Sharpedochu

Sharpedochu
    Years
    I have the diamond ROM but its unplayable >:0
    anyway id rather have the proper game :)
    and i neverar new about level 1 eggs >:0
    i bet the yare as bad as shedinjas :(
    damn, i hate those things .. they come out of nowhere :(

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    i will make my opion IV breeding is fun :) , A IV BREED POKE > REGULAR ONE.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    @*soulmate* Ah, of course you don't have... I should have known, shouldn't I? x)

Right now, I'm actually falling out of this "pokémon state" I fall into from times to times. That's not a bad thing, though. Now I have at least a tiny chance to actually do my homework... not that I do it, don't get me wrong x) x)

ED:@ Sharpedochu: Shedinjas are cool! WOrthless in the game but... creepy cool.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I have lost interest in playing Pokemon games for now.. well except diamond, but i don't plan on getting it now, since I would probably get too obsessed to do anything else but play it :P

The problem is I'm in the "Pokécommnity state" now :( damn it! I'm addicted! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back