• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well unless you can time-travel back into late 2007 and join us, I'd have to say that she didn't forget you.
    Back then, we ruled this place. Seriously, no one else used to post here. I was THIS close to PM a mod to rename this thread after me, fable and Oni XD we still own this place btw XD

On topic: the manga does seem a lot more interesting and according to Fable, it's way way way better than the anime.. =D

Yes. We own the deed to this thread.

The manga claims that Lance (The Dragon Master) can heal a Pokèmon with his hands because he was born in Viridian Forest. That was enough to make me lose faith in the human race, let alone the manga.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Why does it matter how old you are? It's pokemon. XD I just read the first couple pages, I see why now. o.o

Last edited:

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Umm, I like D/P for some strange reason. I guess I'm trying to bring back memories of watching pokemon when I was younger. XP

I don't really care about the fillers in it though. I still watch it anyway. XD

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yeah, I guess they are. XD

Most of it was introducing stuff though, like the poffin episode. That was about the Budew trio. Malice in Wonderland was about Mismagius. Etc...

I think it's for people that want to get to know more about pokemon. XP

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, but think about the people that don't have a DS. They don't know about Budew and stuff. I thought the Tag battles were interesting though.

SilencedShooter

Revenga
    Years
  • Yeah, but at least it can be awesome at times....like when Charizard fought Magmar....or when Charizard fought Gary's Blastoise....or when Charizard fought Articuno....

The anime has gone downhill. When it started it was a little pure....didn't really seem like a marketing campaign yet...lol.

(oh and I know this has nothing to do with pokemon, but nobody helps at the request topic, so...if anybody wants to make me a theme....give me a PM...thanks.)

FinalPaladin

役 フロンティア
    Years
  • and think about it the makers are paying to show these pointless episodes

couldnt they stopmaking the filler episods and just make 1 good 1.like the gang stumble upon 1 of the new legendarys.

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back