• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Ill take a wild guess..but you need a lati or a dog? or mew or celebi? or jarachi? Deoxys? Regigigas?

Detox

I need Articuno, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, all the Regis, Kyogre, Groudon, Latios and Latias and Shaymin. I'm planning on getting a couple of these Pokemon's data from my friends...

The regis....ouch,those creeps are hard to get...so are the latis...Ho-oh,Mewtwo,kyogre,groudon,articuno,are easy...shaymin sucks,that would be a disgrace to have it in my pokedex

Years
  • Hey, all I want is the data...that's all I want with the legendaries...

Thats cool :) at least you're not like those other jerks who are like "Hey I need these legendaries to make an 'unbeatable team' & I power them up to lv:100 & they have these redicilous moves...blah, blah"

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude....shaymin is woese than bidoof...literaly

No. That statement is of personal opinion and has no evidence whatsoever to back it up so therefore cannot be taken seriously by yours truly.

On another note, I'm not looking forward to Pokémon Platinum.

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
  • Dang. I want and need so many things on Diamond, but I don't have a DS at the moment (I broke mine in half out of anger; yes, of course I'm insane), plus, I just restarted Diamond. *sigh*

...On another note, I'm definitely looking forward to Platinum, but many people aren't really into the idea. I'm not sure if it's because Shaymin Sky Forme sucks (in their opinion; I love it), or what, but the majority of my friends in reality don't want it. I'm thinking it's just because it's the same game with an edited plot, but still. *shrug*

Off-topic: Oni Raichu, I didn't know you had an account here. :o

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
  • I bought over a 100 Ultra Balls (total was 108). I used 4 Ultra Balls before reaching Articuno. It only took me 16 more Ultra Balls before I caught Articuno. Then, I transfered it to Pearl, giving my Pearl Nat Dex a total of 465 Pokemon

Mectricmon

Centre stage
    Years
  • Im looking forward to buying mystery dungeon time. ive gone mad about chimchar and mudkip they rule.Ive just left school and me and my chums like shaymin sky forme.

Years
  • I bought over a 100 Ultra Balls (total was 108). I used 4 Ultra Balls before reaching Articuno. It only took me 16 more Ultra Balls before I caught Articuno. Then, I transfered it to Pearl, giving my Pearl Nat Dex a total of 465 Pokemon

Well, it seems like you're truckin' ^^;;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back