• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Clothes & Accessories

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    In your lifetime, have you ever had any Pokémon-related clothes or accessories? How long have you had them, and how often did you wear these things? Do you remember how much you've payed for them? If you don't have them anymore, what happened?

As for myself, I used to have a Pikachu hoodie when I was about twelve or used; used to wear it nearly ever day during winter whenever going out to groceries (or anywhere near our house, generally). To me, it was pretty adorable-looking; I loved it. Have had it for about a year straight, but then it suddenly began to grow dull, so I had to have it thrown, unfortunately. Aside from that, I also had Charmander t-shirt, as well as one featuring Bulbasaur.

They're said open up that online shop sometime this year (if they haven't already), and when they do, I'll finally be able to buy more of these things, hopefully.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
    I used to have a pokemon backpack. It had the kanto starters on there, as well as clefairy and Ream Rocket. I used it for two years of school, but it eventually broke.
    Currently, I have pokemon shirts. An Ekans evolution shirt, a plain Gyarados shirt, and one with Snivy I found at Toys-r-Us.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    I got Pokemon pins on my bag, recently bought a Pikachu shirt and I got a Pikachu plushie and a Emolga plushie! I'm going to get more to add to my collection buhhaha >=]

Years
    Just a heads up to everyone, please try and limit your answers to clothing and accessories- any other Pokemon merchandise like plushes, toys, etc. should go in our official Pokemon Collection discussion thread.

As for myself, I own three different Pokemon t-shirts (Squirtle, TCG types & Hawlucha), which I've got pictures of in the spoiler below. I also had a t-shirt back in elementart with Ash, Pikachu and the 3 Kanto starters on it, but unfortunately I grew out of it almost as soon as I got it.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    I own a Wobbuffet shirt (which I wear a TON), a Gengar shirt and some Pokeball wristbands, which I wear when I workout sometimes. I get comments on the shirts, it makes me happy. Can't leave home without my merch!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I posted this in the Mugshot Emporium, but I'll put them here too - I recently got a few new shirts of the legendary beasts. c: Saw them on The Yetee for 11 bucks each and just had to get all three of them. I only took a photo of the Raikou one, but the Suicune and Entei shirt designs are here and here.

Spoiler:

Aside from that, I had a Charizard hoodie when I was younger - I loved that thing and was furious when my mom gave it away to my friend's little sister without telling me.

I also have a little Pokeball necklace I made out of polymer clay. c:

Years
    i had a tank top that had misty and some random pokemon on it when i was little. idk what happened to it, but it def wouldn't fit now. XD
    I have some pokemon tshirts now.
    I have a pokeball bracelet I made.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think I ever had any pokémon clothing. I would love some pokéball earrings though. That would be subtle and awesome-nerdy.

.Missingno

Viridian City Gym Leader
    Years
    I used to have a t shirt that had Ho-Oh and Lugia on it as well as a pair of Pajama bottoms that featured the majority of the original 150 pokemon and "Gotta catch Em all" I also had a Totodile shirt as well as a Johto Starter Backpack! Alas I no longer have any of my pokemon clothing although I wish I could find more but wearing a 3XL shirt it has been difficult :/

Back