• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cloud White 3: (v.276: 04/01/2020)

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
  • Where to go after defeating hoenn league?
    Where to get Johto Pass?
    Some Bugs
    1 Can't rebattle pkmn league 1st league champion not there when go again
    if you save before final battle you stuck there forever
    2 on Rebattle Hoenn league champion is there wallace but he don't fight pressing A button does nothing
    3 Day Care Centre reset pokemon level to 0 they took money for leveling up but when i receive pokemon his level 0
    4 Hoenn Teleportation Air Dragonite Last City Names Displays Incorrectly Check Them too in the next update
    5 Axew Has No Gender
    Thanks For The Hard Work Shogun All 3 Cloud White Rom Hacks Are Great 😀

Ok. I 've added to my bug list your report. Thanks.
    To johto : check the game guide >>> p.60 >>> go to south of oki Island (next to villa arceus) and talk to lorelei ( johto elite 4) and then go back to oki harbor and take a boat to johto.

After johto story, go to prof elm lab in johto I think, to begin the last story of the game. It is a part called cloud white origins in the game guide.

Hey Shogun I'm currently playing through the original cloud white and see that you are working on both part 2 and 3. So I wanted to ask, how far along are they?

CW2 and CW3 are done. However, due to confinment, I'm working on fixing bugs, add new features... I'm no more updating CW1 because it is entirely playable and CW2 and CW3 are far better.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2020
    where is mount salameche/charmander in cloud white i m in metallocean after capturing red city castle.looked into guide but couldnt cnclude.i am writing to this thread bcoz it seems that cloud white thread is inactive right now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hi can anyone help me im struck ive checked the game guide didnt really help where do i go after kryoge ??? Ive done all 8 badges and elite 4 the game guide says about this chimpanzee mountain but i cant find it anyway in hoenn ???

Any help be really appprciated

Many thanks richard

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2023
    Yo I play the game but somethings upcoming to me after beating the first pkm league.
    1) Why can't we use fly or dive ?
    2) Why the games turn in hell bug world in hoenn ?
    Hope the game is not completed yet and that's why... I like your work but I have to start again because Hoenn hell bugs...
    Waiting the completed version for play again... do your best for Hoenn bugs..

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Yo I play the game but somethings upcoming to me after beating the first pkm league.
    1) Why can't we use fly or dive ?
    2) Why the games turn in hell bug world in hoenn ?
    Hope the game is not completed yet and that's why... I like your work but I have to start again because Hoenn hell bugs...
    Waiting the completed version for play again... do your best for Hoenn bugs..

1/ Because there is to much place in the game (5 regions when original fire red is designed to handle 2 regions !). We can't add more flying spot. That's why, in front of each pokecenter there is a fast travel system (like in Skyrim, the witcher, etc.)
    2/ I don't have enough report of bugs in hoenn to know what I have to fix. If you found errors, send a picture on this thread with explanations is the best way for me to solve bugs. At least, just an explanation of your bug but well describe
    I have tested hoenn twice but alone it is not the same than with others bug tester.

As it is mentionned in the main thread, save frequently and do back up of your save. Why do you have to start again ?

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Some pokemon trade not evolve like Game Guide write ( Kadabra, Haunter, ...), Cloud White 2 same too

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hi how do you start the kanto part ??? Ive done all of johto and cant seem to find how to start it the guide says go back to first town ive done that nothing there

Any ideas ?????

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi how do you start the kanto part ??? Ive done all of johto and cant seem to find how to start it the guide says go back to first town ive done that nothing there

Any ideas ?????

New bark Town (johto first town), talk to prof. elm. If it doesnt' work, tell me and if possible, send me a screenshot.

Some pokemon trade not evolve like Game Guide write ( Kadabra, Haunter, ...), Cloud White 2 same too

Yes I know because I've updated to there original way of evolving (trade for kadabra, Onix, etc.) but the game guide isn't updated with tese informations. If you know which one are concerned, I'll update the game guide.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hi shogun yes prof elm 100% not in new bark town lab ive done all 8 johto badges and elite 4 etc and done lake of rage part
    Just cant seem to start kanto story ive took a screem shoot but unsure how to post it ??? Thanks for reply

Shogun

I'll be back
    Years
  • Hi shogun yes prof elm 100% not in new bark town lab ive done all 8 johto badges and elite 4 etc and done lake of rage part
    Just cant seem to start kanto story ive took a screem shoot but unsure how to post it ??? Thanks for reply

Ok I'll check it but I know I was able to continue. Try this, Go to the grotto at the north of Blackthorn City (Ice cave), you should found an exit at the top right of the grotto. If the path is clear you'll be able to continue.

Please confirm. I'll fix this in priority next week.

BE CAREFUL ! I've only tested once this new region so I suppose I've only encountered half of all the possible bugs.

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2020
    Hey thanks for reply just tried it and still a guard covering the entrance in ice cave so must be a glitch etc great game i prob play it again once improved abit better

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2020
    Hello Shogun!

After seeing that there are people dedicated to making hack games I am a big fan of having a mega evolution on GBA and I am not a big fan of the one Mega Evolution per battle and I think your idea is OK,

So may I ask one thing, if not really troublesome, May I know what item you have changed in the game with the mega evolution stones?

Back