• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Concierge

Years
  • SZGK0hh.jpg

Did anyone else start watching the new stop motion series, Pokémon Concierge, on Netflix? I love the art style! What are your overall thoughts? I'd love a game in this style, ala the Link's Awakening remaster on the switch.

Years
  • I've already watched it! And Arceus, do I love it to pieces!
    I finally got around to watching it and I completely agree; the art style is amazing and I found the story extremely relatable. I really like the slice-of-life style. Battles are great and all; but it's nice to see more snippets of everyday life in the Pokemon universe.

Luci_

Shroomish Enthusiast
    Days
  • This was certainly a huge jump from traditional Pokemedia but I LOVED IT! The art style, the story, THE ELEMENTAL MONKEYS. I do hope that we get more slice-of-life or stop motion Pokemedia in the future.

erinz

★ 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔰 ☆
    Days
  • i LOVED this!!

psyduck is such a cutie in it, i love how he always gets to be part of super great things like the detective pikachu movie and now this!!

i honestly cried a little when the magikarp evolved, it was so sweet and touching

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Enjoyed the chill, relaxing vibes and imo a neat change of pace from other Pokemon media. With how long claymation takes (a scene lasting a couple of seconds takes ~1 week iirc), along with the lack of anything newer than Gen 7, I've gotta wonder whether Concierge started production during SwSh's development? Season 2 greenlight when?

Days
    • they/he
    • Seen today
    I adore it. I love the cute aesthetics. And anything that focuses on caring for Pokemon or learning about them as individuals/creatures, rather than battling (so, for example, the Snap games) are my personal preference.

Years
  • It was great! I loved the studio's previous work and wasn't sure how they'd translate it to pokemon but honestly it was better than I expected after watching the trailer

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    This was the first piece of Pokemon media that I've watched in years, and I was dragged in because Haru is a fellow Pikachu lover. I also really enjoy slice-of-life stories. It was great to see more of the Pokemon world explored other than just trainers battling. It's something that I'd like to see more of.

Back