• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokémon Coral Version (2022 DEMO OUT NOW!)

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
This hack is amazing!
I could play this demo a million times and not get bored!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Minor question, in which place of the pokemon timeline does this takes place? Considering its a G2 hack I assume no much long after GSC/DPPT events? I might be wrong but Im still curious

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2024
More info on Coral coming soon. I promise!

Minor question, in which place of the pokemon timeline does this takes place? Considering its a G2 hack I assume no much long after GSC/DPPT events? I might be wrong but Im still curious

It doesn't really take place anywhere in the timeline. The events of the game have nothing to do with the events in any mainline game, so I actually have no idea when it happens. The time and the place don't matter too much.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021

It doesn't really take place anywhere in the timeline. The events of the game have nothing to do with the events in any mainline game, so I actually have no idea when it happens. The time and the place don't matter too much.

Hype :D

And alrighty, so I assume there arent going to be many references to mainline games events?

Last edited:

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years

This post was about a month ago. any news?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
good to hear your back, so to speak. Good luck with getting new ideas.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
I'm loving the new demo so far, the new music really adds to the experience! Are there going to be abilities in the full version? I'm not trying to pressure you to put them in so don't worry if you can't.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
Years
Hack looks good, i'm wondering, are there any eeveelutions in this hack? ^^'

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 2, 2022
Might be a silly question because I'm sure it's based on happiness - but my Togepi or 'EGGY' from the Snare event hasn't evolved and it's at lvl. 25. It's never fainted etc always front of party yet I seen a Let's Play posted above and it evolved one level after receiving. Is there perhaps a glitch in it's base happiness?

Back