• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon crossover theoreticals thread

Years
  • hi so @pokedigifan

I've merged a ton of your Pokemon crossover threads into one huge thread instead. they don't really all need to be separate when they're all pretty similar in scope. just thought i'd give you a heads up!

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
    Years
  • Pokémon Fortnite

If Nintendo makes a deal with epic games.

They should make a Pokémon version of Fortnite.

The game should be still the same except the players are Pokémon not human. Though the Pokémon are anthro and wear clothes.

Healing items are replaced by berrys or potions

Guns are still allowed

The building materials should look pokemon style

Defense potions stay the same.

Instead of dance moves there are taunts instead.

Costumes should be Just like the costumes humans wear.

Do you agree about the idea of a Pokémon Fortnite crossover

Years
  • If galactus came to the Pokémon world and you had to use a Pokémon that can beat him.

Which Pokémon would you use

hiya!!

I merged your last two threads with again, this mega thread as it has to deal with pokemon crossovers from other universes. I urge you to please use this thread in the future for any crossover ideas that you have. n.n

Pokedigifan1178

Years
  • Verses that can solo the Pokémon universe

Make a list of fictional universes that can solo Pokémon

Here is my list on which verses can solo Pokémon

• DBZ Verse
    • Marvel Verse
    • DC Verse
    • Cthulhu Mythos
    • Digimon Verse
    • Umineko Verse
    • Spawn Verse
    • SCP Foundation
      And more

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
  • Legendary Pokémon pantheon

Legendary Pokémon mythology

If legendary Pokémon were modeled after the Greek Gods. Here is what we will have.

Arceus is Zeus. After all he is the god of all gods in the Pokémon world.

Yveltyl is hades or Thanatos. Thanatos and hades were both the god of death. So its fitting for yveltyl to be either of them.

Solgaleo is Helios the sun god. Solgaleo makes sure the sun keeps earth alive

Lunala is Artemis. She represents the moon. Lunala also dislikes marriage.

Darkrai as Morpheus. Morpheus is the god of dreams. Darkrai manipulates dreams so its fitting.

I can't think of any other legendary Pokémon that fit Greek Gods.

I just can't find any major Greek gods that match the creation trio

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • I want a Pokemon DB crossover

Bardock's Raichu : Rai Rai Raichu, Rai Rai Rai Raichu, RAICHU! (This will end everything, planet Vegeta's fate, my fate, the fate of Pichu, and your fate too Mewtwo, this is the end!)
    Freeza's Mewtwo : Hahahaha
    Bardock's Raichu : Rai (What?!)

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
  • Dormammu Vs Pokémon Universe.

2. Fight to death

3. Battle takes place in Pokémon

4. Both teams are blood listed, both sides have no prep, and both sides have no knowledge of each other.

Pokédex entries are allowed

5. Pokémon get their mega evolutions and z moves. Dormammu doesn't need any equipment

6. Year is 2019

7. Canon versions for both

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Dude this isn't a crossover forum. There's a thousand who would win type forums out there for you to enjoy posting in. reddit has r/whowouldwin, there's comicvine. etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I mean. my favorite type of crossovers is other worlds having Pokemon bc I love thinking of Pokemon teams or what Pokemon a character would be. I'm not really into the whole 'x vs x who would win' type of crossovers (so by that respect the mythological one was interesting to me but i couldn't get whether you were doing titans or just gods and honestly there wasn't much more i could suggest on that topic either).

So ... basically if you ask me what Pokemon Midoriya Izuku would have you have me talking but x vs x nahh not my thing.

Pokedigifan1178

Years
  • Pokémon SCP Foundation

The SCP foundation would consider all Pokémon to be a threat to humanity as each Pokémon is basically an animal with superpowers. They would definitely pose a threat to humanity.

Here is the threat level of some Pokémon.

Gardevoir: Keter. Because of gardevoirs ability to generate black holes. This makes it very dangerous to contain. Due to this. Gardevoir must be kept in a titanium container with absolutely no objects at all. Should Gardevoir breach containment. Nuclear weapons are to be used as a last resort. Gardevoir is to be treated very carefully to avoid angering it.

Magcargo: Keter. Because Magcargo is hot as the sun. Containment is almost impossible. Instead Magcargo natural habitat is to be restricted to prevent people from getting killed. Any trespassers are to be terminated or captured and given class A amnesiacs.

Mew: Safe. Mew is allowed to freely roam the facility and requires no containment but is not allowed outside the foundation. Subject is to be fed candy twice a day. Personnel are to play with mew when it wants too. Mew is to be interacted with in a non threatening manner.

Krokodile: Euclid. Krokodile is to be kept in a container that represents a sandy habitat. Container is made out of titanium as it's jaws are strong enough to rip a car in two. Subject is to be fed fish twice daily. Should krokodile breach containment. Personnel are to capture it with nets and recontain it.

Arceus and the creation trio would be considered Apollyon as they cannot be contained due to the fact they are Universe busters. However the foundation can persuade scp 343 to destroy them.

Most Pokémon are considered Keter or Euclid due to the powers they possess. A few like mew are safe as they have a childlike demeanor. The most powerful Pokémon are considered Apollyon as they are to dangerous to contain.

Back