• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2009
    Wow, now I've seen three GCS Remakes that I'm lookin foward to. Good work! Keep it up

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, thanks for the comments, updates:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards

The new Kimono Girls

Pokémon Crystal Shards

The hero surfing

Pokémon Crystal Shards

The Miltank Farm (I know likes if their are sleeping)

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Olivine Lighthouse

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Battle Tower Outside

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Battle Tower Inside, now it's FRLG Styled.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yet again, you impress me with your screens Kike-Scott! ;) That's cool how the Kimonos wear a kimono colour depending on what Eevee they have, and the Miltanks look cute! Also, the Battle Tower and the Lighthouse are swell. Nice job! :)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, thanks for the comments. News!

- Headbutt Trees maybe able in the B2 (Maybe, but is almost real xD)
    - Two New Rivals into the hack... One is pretty known, the other is very funny.
    - Olivine Lighthouse will be in!

Umm, i keep searching a translator, maybe someone can translate it?

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Wow, this hack looks greeaaaat!!! i like the kimono girls, and the sprite is cool! lucky in your hack, but you really don´t need it, because you have a lot of Talent.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Two new rivals? Interesting...maybe you could have some fans who stalk/follow you around as well, or an apprentice! :D

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    And... It's time to say who is one of the rivals... It's Kenta/Marina! (Of course, depending on the players sex). And maybe some people won't find them, so, you will need to look much, hehe... I think it's all for now, because my Monitor it's broken, so, no hacks, or nothing in my computer for a few days... See ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    And... It's time to say who is one of the rivals... It's Kenta/Marina! (Of course, depending on the players sex). And maybe some people won't find them, so, you will need to look much, hehe... I think it's all for now, because my Monitor it's broken, so, no hacks, or nothing in my computer for a few days... See ya!

Your monitor is broken? Well, I hope you didn't lose anything, and within the few days you can get back up on your feet and after that tell us how things are. Don't let a situation like that get in the way of the development of your hack! Don't give up, and hope you can deal with these problems, and that everything's okay! ;)

Also, the rivals are a good choice. Hopefully you can show us the sprites for those rivals. :)

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Hi, everyone! (I think only Goku Goku and Neos are that xD)
    Luckely my monitor it's repaired now! And i'm working into the hack now, hehe.
    Now im scripting/adding texts into Ecruteak City.
    The Rival things will come when i script over it's events, for now it's all. See ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    That's good to hear. Hope that nothing is lost, and that you can fix things up and improve along the way. Can't wait to hear more from this hack. Good luck Kike-Scott! ;)

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    You posted at the right time Goku Goku, xD.
    Here, new Screens, they aren't too great, because im making texts and stuff for now:

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Moo-Moo Farm. "Try our tasty fresh milk"

Pokémon Crystal Shards

"Ecruteak History"

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    They may not show much, but I definately like the building for Moo Moo Milk Farm - looks just like a farm house. ;)

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    As you said, not much to see... Good to see you're doing text changes (that nobody will understand when they get to play... XD)

Just a thing... You're doing this on an English FR, right? So how's the non-story texts changing? Is that complete, or are you missing parts? (I mean, the names of moves, menus, and that kind of stuff...)

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
    Years
    You and Zel should team up to make the best game out of all:

Pokemon
    Sparkling Silver

Though, I love a good commpetition! Keep up the good work.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    This looks so darn nice bud. Kike-Scott, you're doing wonderful man. So many GSC remakes, but now is the time they are so amazingly done! One for Gold, one for Silver, and one for Crystal. Good luck to you and keep this going buddy. I love this hack so much!:20:

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
    Years
    The game screen shots are very captivating, and I like the part that there is a pokegear. Kike is cool, but can he handle the awsomness of zel? Puedes Competir con zel?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    There's really no competition between Kike and me. Because we are good friends! So, I'm supporting his hack as much as he supports mine. And, I'm leaving the graphical impact part for him, since, well, he enjoys doing it... :P

But I'm always giving Kike advise or my opinions (not that they are really important...XP). I'm sure it'll be an awesome hack! For sure!
    Hey Kike, you got a few more posts this time, Treecko included! XD

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
    Years
    Yeah, btw you guys are spanish? Awsome, yo soy puerto riceño. De puerto rico. I understand spanish. Is there a possible chance of team up?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back