• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Crystal Shards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Yay more posts!, hehe. It's good that more spanish-talking people joit to PC! For Joe, im from Paraguay, anf Zel it's from Argentina, for now im ok with the hack, no help needed in other thing that is not translation, if you want you can tranlate the hack to English, for now that is the only help that i need. As Zel says, i and him are good friends, i support is hack, and him supports mine, hehe.

Ok, screenshot time!
    Pokémon Crystal Shards

Olivine City Pokémon Gym (This took me 3 hours, pallete changes, i made it from koga's)

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Olivine Lighthouse, F1. More screens of this in the nexts days.

Also, thanks for the support, b2 it's comming in two weeks (estimated time, nothing sure).
    See ya!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Sounds great Kike! Nice screenshots - you fail to disappoint us. Keep it up! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    ^^ I revamped Gold's floor, Kike revamped Gold's walls ^^

But the ceiling looks strange, doesn't it? (not bad... just strange... But still, it was strange also in the original... :P)

Joe Fantasy

Fantasy Raider
    Years
    Cool! I havent tried your game yet but Im a wait till final version, I dont wanna ruin the fun when you say bye to your stronge pokemon and then start over in the other beta.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Those screens you us are so unique! :) The tiles you used a cool, though the ceiling does eventually hurt your eyes after a while! :P That Jasmine OW sprite is pretty neat as well, and Ampharos is nice, though I think it looks so puny! :D

EDIT: Thanks Joe! But I always presumed Amphros was quite tall...oh well! :D

Last edited:

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Thanks for you support, im here to announce that i'll gonna vacations tomorrow!
    But that ins't too good, because i will go to a weird town in Brazil with my parents to visit my Aunt and my Grandpa. In that town i never see a CyberCafe, and my Aunt or my Grandpa don't have computers :( But i will return tuesday, so, see ya!

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Take care Kike-Scott, and while you're in Brazil, be sure to think about your hack, and think what else may you add in the game, or what things will be like etc. Well, c'ya then! ;)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    The screens are really nice, the first time I've posted here, but your hack looks great. I guess I caught you at a bad time, you're going to Brazil now lol. Well I like the Ampharos sprite you've got. It's really good. Have fun on your trip!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Kike, you're also going on vacations to Brazil? (I'll try to promote vacations on my country then... XD)

Well, then, we'll be waiting for your return with new stuff (I will take this chance to step ahead hahaha!... :badsmile:) Seriously, good luck, have a safe trip!

And don't forget about us! :)

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Hi, how are you? Here, new screenshots of the lighthouse:
    Pokémon Crystal Shards

Pokémon Crystal Shards

Pokémon Crystal Shards

For now thats all.
    And, yes Joe, amigos xD

Hey you! Have you got a permission for using THAT maps of lighthouse made by my hands for Project Platinum? Do you think if you change stairs it would be your "remake"? Heh it wouldn't, you steal it - I think - next time... -> It's not first time you steal graphics from Platinum. Wal się!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Hey you! Have you got a permission for using THAT maps of lighthouse made "by my hands" for Project Platinum? Do you think if you change stairs it would be your "remake"? Heh it wouldn't, you steal it - I think - next time... -> It's not first time you steal graphics from Platinum. Wal się!

I hope for his sake he didn't but don't be too harsh! He's only starting off (right?)!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great work so far, Kike.
    Legendaries, I think Kike-Scott was allowed to use most of Platinum's graphics and he used the ones you used for the Lighthouse, too.
    But your lighthouse maps are a remake of G/S/C so they could be the same with his. He just used the graphics.

And these blocks don't look okay, you should use the ones you used for the border.
    Pokémon Crystal Shards

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Great work so far, Kike.
    Legendaries, I think Kike-Scott was allowed to use most of Platinum's graphics and he used the ones you used for the Lighthouse, too.
    But your lighthouse maps are a remake of G/S/C so they could be the same with his. He just used the graphics.

And these blocks don't look okay, you should use the ones you used for the border.
    Pokémon Crystal Shards

Legendaries is in charge of this map and he decides if this map can be used or not.
    He says no, so no!

And Legendaries did not use Platinum graphics to do this map. He used his own graphics which no one is allowed to use.
    Case Closed.

Legendaries

Ginzuishou/Heavy-Metal-Lover
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2021
    Thanks Maxim.
    Christos, don't say anything if you don't know anything about situation.
    The graphics are MINE and I decided to give it to Platinum...

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You never said you made the graphics and that's why I said that.
    Since they're yours Kike will have to change the lighthouse tiles.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back