• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Interest Check] Pokémon D&D!

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
Days
  • Hey, who here is interested in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: D&D edition!

I will be the Dungeon master, and you'll be the players!

This will be based off of the newest release of PMD (for the switch), so please read up on it.

Oh, I will figure out ways to roll the dice online, so keep that in mind!

Anyways, who's with me?

Days
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    I am interested. What edition? I've got 1st, 2nd, 3rd edition dm guide and ph, and 5th edition. I also have the rules for dungeon crawl classics and starfinder at my disposal. Is it via chat? How loose are you on attendance? What times would sessions occur?

Charcadet121

Emotional Warrior of Justice
    Days
  • I was thinking 5th edition. Via chat, will hopefully make discord. Attendance, well, not attending may result in combat character possession, as I'm not leaving a character behind. Sessions will be fluid, and dates and times will be generally determined on the fly. However, I'm okay with characters chatting amongst themselves while I'm absent. Just no combat.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Are you still looking for people? I've never played PMD DnD, let alone normal DnD before, but I am really interested in this.

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    Well you can always make one yourself. :p (not intended to be rude lol) There's also making a post here asking for one and hoping for a group to gather? Nothing wrong with that either.
    I would make one myself if I actually knew how to play, which is why I'd rather find a post wanting a PMD DnD game.

Back