• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Hi folks ^^
    Well, i have a great notice.
    Beta 1. Released!
    I hope they like it.
    The Beta ends in the final Event of the Shinkazu Tower, of Sahori and Haruka.
    Look the 1st Page.
    That's all Folks. The beta will be available in Whack a Hack ^^
    Bye! Enjoy it!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
    I love it so far, though it's spanish, and the backsprite could use some work ^^.

Good Job on the beta... First... I need to get a dictionary...

Ryousha

Years
    I love it so far, though it's spanish, and the backsprite could use some work ^^.

Good Job on the beta... First... I need to get a dictionary...

Also in Ruta 2.. the guy with a pokemon blocking the road, if u talk to him the game freezes.

Also in Ruta 2... on the way side.. the map is blocked off

nvm, after u get Pokedex u can go back where the guy was blocking you.

Last edited:

Ryousha

Years
    I see, I seen the mistakes ^_^.

This hack is wonderful! I have a friend who would like to translate to english.

Ryousha

Years
    I see, I seen the mistakes ^_^.

This hack is wonderful! I have a friend who would like to translate to english.

Holy crap!

The Team Magma guy has a weezing level 17!!!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    A beta?! OMG I always wanted to try a beta made by lex. Are you still the mster of snow tile or should I put you as something else in my books?

Ryousha

Years
    beta testing

Hi all, I'm now a beta tester for this hack.

glitches:

you can walk through that purple area near the lass.

in ruta 3, you can walk into signpost.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    erm, yeah, well, I got tons of reports here though... :\
    Spoiler:

most of these pics are on water with no reflection. :\

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Hi bro, I love this hack, is the best I've seen. I love the tiles and sprites, the only thing that I don't like is the combination of pallets that you did in the gym. Don't combine jaja. Good luck!

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
    Yay. It was amazing playing it. Well try to fix movement positions. and use different paletts for gym. anyway great hack..

P.S: Welcome Back Neos.

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    OMFG! Is so much Bugs! ._. (As a Zoo U.U)
    Well, the Shinkazu tower is opened before to defeat the Gym Leader.
    Is so hard, so, so, so, hard. Hahaha.
    And the rematch vs Tsumiyoshi (The guy of terror Squad) in the 3rd Floor is very powerful.
    Hehe, well, i will fix that bug's
    Thanks for the pics, DJG ^^

~Gary

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    Good lex, the hack seems be OK, I like the environment but sample images like that can be thought better if? I wait that prompt you show images luck!

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    I've been playing around with Beta 1 and there are definately quite a few bugs, however it is also AWESOME! I really don't know what to do because its in spanish and I don't speak spanish but it's the best graphical hack I've seen yet. It's so pleasing to the eye.... please make an English version!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Finished playing the Beta, and it was quite good. Visually speaking the game is enjoyable, and it has enough scripting to give the game enough gameplay time.
    Some downsides are the numerous tile errors (usually behaviour stuff), but I wont complain about that, because not like it made the game unplayable (still quite a bunch are evident to see). While some of the scripts also had some errors, which you'll probably have been reported about.
    Oh! I think you have overdone it on that event when the character is pushed down the hole and you must walk up again, you got yourself a small cuss on my part >.<

What I liked more about the game, rather than the changed graphics, is the story. Seems like you have quite a plot thought this time, and I'm wondering what'll happen to the characters around.

The top point of the game is the sense of humor, of course, not everyone will understand the jokes, but, a bunch of them made me actually laugh a while :P

If it werent for the errors, the game would be perfect. Still, it's highly recommendable to be played. So, hope you keep it up, Lex, you are doing great so far ;)

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
    Years
    Thanks for yours posts.
    Well, the Beta without bugs, is not ready yet.
    But i draw a little Banner...
    ^^ *Pokémon Darkblue Version* ^^ [BETA 1 Available]

I not used Photoshop, because i dont how to use ¬¬U. Only Paint. xD

Hi, sorry for the double Post.
    The Beta1 of DarkBlue is ready!
    https://wah.studiopokemon.com/hr/hr2.php
    Can be downloaded in WAH ^^
    Im not have much time, i will refresh the firs page, later.
    Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back