• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon DarkViolet (Full Version Released)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Wow. This game is absolutely beautiful. The revamped music and the new sprites make this game incredibly fun to play. I can't wait for the full release!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 13, 2014
When I leveled up electivire in the dojo to lvl 50, my game froze, then I used my saved state and started over and it froze again when it went to level 50

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2014
Does anyone know where to find an Omega Stone besides the one in Pokemon Tower and also an Icy Dust? My Eevee's Level 42 and I'm dying to get a Glaceon lol

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 19, 2014
I don't know why but my Charmander is now level 17 but it doesn't evolve . I didn't give it a Everstone too.....

Frosty~

Pancakes are a girl's BFF
Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2021
I don't know why but my Charmander is now level 17 but it doesn't evolve . I didn't give it a Everstone too.....

There's a Pokedex guide that comes with the ips you know. But to answer your question, Charmander evolves into Charmeleon at level 18. Charmeleon evolves at level 40.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Yes the beta ends after the 7th gym.

Btw not to be rude or rush you but how is progress for beta 3?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
Could somebody post a sav file? Mine got deleted. :/
I've 180 Pokemon on my dex and 7 gym badges. All gone. :'(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 9, 2014
When I was playing beta 2.1, I was on my way to the Viridian gym and about to get to Diglett's Cave and I fought a worker, I used my Venasaur to fight a Machoke, it leveled up to level 40, and the game froze. The last time I saved was before I fought Erika.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
How can I download Pokemon dark violet on my windows surface
1.Download the Patch on the 1st Post (If You Downloaded the IPS patch File Already just skip to Step 2)

2.Download a Rom Patcher

For Windows OS
use patcher Tsukuyomi Or NUPS(for Ups) Or LunarIPS (for IPS)

For Mac OS
Multipatch(You can patch both UPS & IPS on Multipatch )

3. download A Clean Firered USA Rom

4. done just play it with a gba emulator

(if don't have the programs,The Rom google it, Cause Sharing Roms is Against The Forum Rules or how to patch roms there are alot of tutorials on youtube)
[NOTICE When rom patching Always make sure you have The Right Region (Ex.Pokemon Ruby USA) ]
[2nd NOTICE : if Some Rom Patches Appear to be in a Rar Folder like this (Ex.DR2.rar) You Need Extract the File with Programs Similar like Winrar (Windows) or The Unarchiver (Mac) ]

Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
When I was playing beta 2.1, I was on my way to the Viridian gym and about to get to Diglett's Cave and I fought a worker, I used my Venasaur to fight a Machoke, it leveled up to level 40, and the game froze. The last time I saved was before I fought Erika.
I've said this a million times, it would be really helpful if you guys can tell me the specific trainer that caused it. I mean the trainer's name.

If possible, can you send me a save file in front of the trainer that caused that?

Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2014
If anybody needed a save file of beta 2.1.
I just recovered mine from a state.
182 Pokemon caught. 7 Gyms. Charmander as starter.

Hacked Cash. Eevee evolutions are from Eevee code. And used a Kanto pokedex cheat by mistake. No harm done.

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2018
Will the save files of the previous versions be compatible with a newer version? just asking in case an update will happen and I don't want to lose my progress...
Also, is there a move relearner/reminder in this game??

Last edited:

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
If anybody needed a save file of beta 2.1.
I just recovered mine from a state.
182 Pokemon caught. 7 Gyms. Charmander as starter.

Hacked Cash. Eevee evolutions are from Eevee code. And used a Kanto pokedex cheat by mistake. No harm done.

Thats pretty much unnescessary. That would destroy the others fun on playing.

Back