• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Deep Balance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
it extracts a music file:
battle with rival.mp3
Just that, nothing more? It'd be pretty strange if that's evrything being extracted, as this release is almost three months old.

Oh, and for the ones waiting for the next beta: I'm currently done testing almost everything, when I've tested everything I'll send the next beta to the testers and you'll probably be able to download it at the end of the month.

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
Hello pkmntrainerpaul I come to download the file exe I indeed have him to install and when I throw(launch) the game a message displays and marks me Script 'PokemonField' line 1246: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method []* for nil:NilClass and the game(set,play) closes

It is normal
thank you for your reponse

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello pkmntrainerpaul I come to download the file exe I indeed have him to install and when I throw(launch) the game a message displays and marks me Script 'PokemonField' line 1246: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method []* for nil:NilClass and the game(set,play) closes

It is normal
thank you for your reponse
This happened when you started the game right? Can you download it again and install in a new folder? Maybe that will solve it, as you're the only one from 658 people who downloaded the game with that error ;)

----------------------

I've decided to release Beta 2 on February 1st. That means you'll have to wait a while, but I hope that won't be too much of a problem .

Also, for the ones interested: I've put the official site online, you can visit it here: pokemondeepbalance.comlu.com .
I'm switching to a .tk domain soon, but this will do for now.

Last but not least, the future feature (Downloadable Content) is going to be in Beta 2, so that means everyone will be able to download Mystery Gifts from the website :3 The first event runs from February 1st to February 29th and you'll be able to receive an Odd Keystone.

Braviary75

Black_Kyurem75
Years
Hello I already have him to download and to install several times but I always have problem at the beginning the very first times when I threw the game that put me RGSS-RTP Standar not to find of the blow I have of it to download one on the Internet and the game indeed threw but to arrive at the menu to load or create a new character puts his me the error message which I wrote you in my preceding message

Thank you for your answer

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Hello I already have him to download and to install several times but I always have problem at the beginning the very first times when I threw the game that put me RGSS-RTP Standar not to find of the blow I have of it to download one on the Internet and the game indeed threw but to arrive at the menu to load or create a new character puts his me the error message which I wrote you in my preceding message

Thank you for your answer
Can you describe the OS you're using?

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
everytime I attempt to open it, I get this message-
"RGSS Player has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
This seems to happen with any RGSS game I try to play. Any solutions for me?

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
everytime I attempt to open it, I get this message-
"RGSS Player has stopped working
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
This seems to happen with any RGSS game I try to play. Any solutions for me?
Which version of Windows do you use? You might want to try running it in Compatibility Mode (Windows XP SP2). If that doesn't work, a new version of the game will be released on January 31st.

@pancakeonmyhead
Thank you =3

66hunter66

Itrainespeons. :D
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
I'm a Vista kind of guy.
As for the second part, still nothing. :\ It looks so interesting!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
I'm a Vista kind of guy.
As for the second part, still nothing. :\ It looks so interesting!
I've found a solution to a similar problem, here it is:

MJTh said:
Here's the fix if you havn't already found out. I had the same problem when trying to play the Aveyond games.

The problem was that I had DEP (Data Execution Protection) enabled. For whatever reason, the error message gave me the AppCrash error above instead of the standard message about "DEP has closed the program."

To solve the problem, I added the application to the DEP exclusion list and everything worked again.

To change your DEP list do the following:

1. Open System by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Maintenance, and then clicking System.

2. Click Advanced System Settings. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3. Under Performance, click Settings.

4. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

4. now browse to your game that is not working because of RGSS error msg and closing without solution. For example mine was aveyond.exe

done.. game works again :-) You might have to reboot

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2012
I'm downloading it... I will play a little and then comment... Looks good!

EDIT: It looked good... Do you have problems with girls? Why girls can't be girls (I'm a boy but girls have rights!)? And I didn't understand the story at the beginning. I passed through the signing post. And probably the character must know who Dennis brother is. The back sprite is too small, and venipede has the wrong cry (it was a pidgey cry).
I'm playing, the main story is good, but I'm not liking the stupid questions ("Do you know where your father is?", if she was with you all the time...).

Last edited:

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Beta 2 is released 10 days earlier, download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3f7qmh21jinqsb9

Please note that you will have to create a new game!

Changelog:
Redone everything included in Beta 1.
Included the second gym.
Updated PokeDex.
Updated Region map.
Updated the starters.
New tiles.
Added DLC support.
More stable.
Dialogue fixes.

Bugs:
None yet.

@Hyuga D
Beta 2 solves your problems ;)

@CW-Regret
Very nice, I like it. You might want to try out Beta 2 though, as it's a way better release in my opinion.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
The intro storyline stuff should really be shortened.

You should piecemeal the storyline, give it bits and chunks so the player can absorb whats going on. when you put a boatload of story in one bit you'll confuse the player, especially since it was the intro, and it was all text.

besides that it looks neat, keep it up.

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
BUG FIXES
Bug fixes should be put in the installation folder. For example. if the game is installed to C:/Program Files/P-Sign/Pokémon Deep Balance, you should copy the .rgssad file to that folder. Replace the existing file, and the bug will be fixed.

B021012112:
http://www.mediafire.com/?uxz5oo1c7edpgyxhttp://www.mediafire.com/?l38k7gcz1b3pamg
This fix gets rid of a small warp error in the Trainer Tower, some warp issues in Flocoa City and an error with a trainer battle.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
None of the above links is working.

After some more tries, I can download the main game but the patch link is "invalid".

Last edited:
Years
Beta 2 is released 10 days earlier, download here: http://www.mediafire.com/?3f7qmh21jinqsb9

Please note that you will have to create a new game!

Changelog:
Redone everything included in Beta 1.
Included the second gym.
Updated PokeDex.
Updated Region map.
Updated the starters.
New tiles.
Added DLC support.
More stable.
Dialogue fixes.

Bugs:
None yet.

@Hyuga D
Beta 2 solves your problems ;)

@CW-Regret
Very nice, I like it. You might want to try out Beta 2 though, as it's a way better release in my opinion.
I keep getting this error every time i press the x button Script 'PokemonUtilities' line1929. NoMethodErro occurred. undefined method 'legnth' for nil:NilClass

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back