• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Just a randomised thought, have you considered adding demakes of the ORAS wild Pokemon and trainer themes? I think it would be a really nice touch.

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    So just curious. Is it possible to get a Dawn Stone Earlier than Victory Road where Wally gives it to you after defeating him? (And possibly the other locations for the other stones as well?)

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    So just curious. Is it possible to get a Dawn Stone Earlier than Victory Road where Wally gives it to you after defeating him? (And possibly the other locations for the other stones as well?)

Route 123 for Dawn stone. But if you want to find and get more stones or other informations download the official guide of this hack in the main post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    I don't know if this one is known, but there is a really weird glitch on Route 121, right around where Beauty Jessica stands. I'm not sure what actually triggers it, but today right after battling her the camera came unstuck from the player character, is I guess the best way to put it. The avatar wasn't moving, but the screen was. I couldn't interact with anything by pressing buttons, but I did manage to trigger the Team Aqua cutscene right next to the Safari Zone. There's also some movement restrictions, but it's hard to tell if they're arbitrary or they're solid blocks, because I can't tell what's actually moving on the screen to drag the camera around. It happened to me once last night as well, I didn't battle Beauty Jessica but I was trying to grab the item in the clear patch of grass to the south. I'm playing on GBA4iOS on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.3, if that makes any difference.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2021
    There's also an item ???????????????? (not sure how many ?s there are, honestly) in the Team Magma hideout that doesn't cause any problems when you pick it up, but when I tried to look at its description in my Bag it froze my game and corrupted the colors on the screen. Still on GBA4iOS.

Years
  • Is there a Discord server for this?
    No, not yet in any case. I think I will make one after I'm finished with my exams.
    hey I don't know if this has been pointed out, but in the first rematch with may/brendan in rustboro city, I picked mudkip and may's team is shroomish and treecko, shouldn't she have ether a wailmer or a peliper instead of a shroomish
    She is supposed to have a Wailmer, I'll fix this and plenty of other errors in the next update after finishing my exams.
    Do you have any intention on potentially making this game a .cia file? If not that's cool I'd just like to add it to my 3DS.
    Actually, I have no idea how to make a .cia 😅, but I've seen you can download a .cia of my hack on other sites. I'll be sure to make one when I learn how to make them though.
    Just a randomised thought, have you considered adding demakes of the ORAS wild Pokemon and trainer themes? I think it would be a really nice touch.
    Yes, I wanted to try inserting them, but I have never found high-quality midis.
    I don't know if this one is known, but there is a really weird glitch on Route 121, right around where Beauty Jessica stands. I'm not sure what actually triggers it, but today right after battling her the camera came unstuck from the player character, is I guess the best way to put it. The avatar wasn't moving, but the screen was. I couldn't interact with anything by pressing buttons, but I did manage to trigger the Team Aqua cutscene right next to the Safari Zone. There's also some movement restrictions, but it's hard to tell if they're arbitrary or they're solid blocks, because I can't tell what's actually moving on the screen to drag the camera around. It happened to me once last night as well, I didn't battle Beauty Jessica but I was trying to grab the item in the clear patch of grass to the south. I'm playing on GBA4iOS on an iPhone 6 with iOS 9.3.3, if that makes any difference.
    There's also an item ???????????????? (not sure how many ?s there are, honestly) in the Team Magma hideout that doesn't cause any problems when you pick it up, but when I tried to look at its description in my Bag it froze my game and corrupted the colors on the screen. Still on GBA4iOS.
    Update your version of the game please, these bugs have been fixed long ago.

Years
  • I'm not sure when the next update will come out. I don't know how to fix any of the still present bugs, though I have found a handful of text errors. But I don't think an update will be released until I fix at least one of the notable reported bugs.

Hi dev. I would like to raise a concern I'm having in regards to putting my second roster for my second playthrough. I have two copies of the latest build (v.1.1.3) but trading between them crashes. I don't know why. It just says:

"Communication error...
    Please check all connections,
    then turn the power off and ON."

Any chance someone can help? Thanks.

Years
  • Hi dev. I would like to raise a concern I'm having in regards to putting my second roster for my second playthrough. I have two copies of the latest build (v.1.1.3) but trading between them crashes. I don't know why. It just says:

"Communication error...
    Please check all connections,
    then turn the power off and ON."

Any chance someone can help? Thanks.
    For some reason, trading between two Delta Emerald games isn't working, but you can try trading your Pokémon to vanilla Emerald and then from there to your second Delta Emerald save file.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • For some reason, trading between two Delta Emerald games isn't working, but you can try trading your Pokémon to vanilla Emerald and then from there to your second Delta Emerald save file.

I had troubles trading between Delta and Aqua Blue. I can't even enter the trading room.

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2020
    when i tried to click on to my bag button key "A" it wont show anything up and i cant save the game

A User

Living Life as a Background Character
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Cali
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    How do you get to Navel Rock also I tried trading Delta Emerald and Mega Blue and it didn't work.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    I've been looking for Hoenn rom hack and found this game. Playing through it is like a nostalgia of its own (Emerald is my Gen 3 Favorite). Thanks for your hard work.

Also, a couple of questions. Is the wild pokemon gender generator bugged? Because all Seedot and Ralts I encountered at route 102 were all female and male respectively. Same with Wurmple which all female. Or maybe I was just that unlucky. Also, Zigzagoon's cry is wrong, unless they change it from gen 6 onward.

Keep up the goodwork, okay?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Does this hack have new held items for example Choice Scarf, Life Orb and Assault Vest and and updated berry effects like sitrus berry heals for 1/4 of max health and EV reducing berries reduce the EV back to 100 not by 10 each usage?

Years
  • How do you get to Navel Rock also I tried trading Delta Emerald and Mega Blue and it didn't work.
    Navel Rock is inaccessible in Delta Emerald, you can travel there only in Mega Blue. What emulator did you use for trading? I just tested it on MyBoy! and it worked perfectly. Also did you meet all the requirements needed for trading (National Dex in Delta Emerald and delivering Ruby and Sapphire to Celio)?
    Also, a couple of questions. Is the wild pokemon gender generator bugged? Because all Seedot and Ralts I encountered at route 102 were all female and male respectively. Same with Wurmple which all female. Or maybe I was just that unlucky. Also, Zigzagoon's cry is wrong, unless they change it from gen 6 onward.
    You must be very unlucky, I successfully caught a female Ralts on my playthrough, so it's not a gender generator error. And Zigzagoon's cry is not wrong, it was just updated to Gen 6+ version.
    Does this hack have new held items for example Choice Scarf, Life Orb and Assault Vest and and updated berry effects like sitrus berry heals for 1/4 of max health and EV reducing berries reduce the EV back to 100 not by 10 each usage?
    Choice Scarf, Life Orb and Assault Vest aren't included as there are literally no free item slots left for adding new items. Berry effects weren't updated yet, but maybe I'll do this for the next update.

Back