• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    wait a minute what do you mean Alolan forms can be found online? you mean this rom hack can be played online? :O

What...? No. I thought you were asking where you can find Alolan Forms for your hack. Sorry, I misunderstood. But there are no Alolan Forms in this hack, as far as I am aware.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    What...? No. I thought you were asking where you can find Alolan Forms for your hack. Sorry, I misunderstood. But there are no Alolan Forms in this hack, as far as I am aware.

you got me excited there for a minute. sorry i'm kinda new to this pokemon rom hacking but Stiker wrote something on the Delta Emerald Locations Guide MS word file like this

"Foreign Pokémon locations"
    Red Colored Text – unobtainable Pokémon, can only be traded from another game
    All Pokémon in this category are available only after obtaining the National Pokédex

#037 Alolan Vulpix: breed Alolan Ninetales
    #038 Alolan Ninetales: use Ice Stone on Alolan Vulpix

so that means if i get the National Pokedex my Pokedex will be expanded and be able to get Foreign Pokemons via trading but stiker didn't mention which pokemon rom hack game i can get an alolan vulpix to trade to this Delta Emerald version. There's like 150+ of those Red Colored Text Pokemons and it contains 17 alolan forms.

Last edited:
    Years
    you got me excited there for a minute. sorry i'm kinda new to this pokemon rom hacking but Striker wrote something on the Delta Emerald Locations Guide MS word file like this

"Foreign Pokémon locations"
    Red Colored Text – unobtainable Pokémon, can only be traded from another game
    All Pokémon in this category are available only after obtaining the National Pokédex

#037 Alolan Vulpix: breed Alolan Ninetales
    #038 Alolan Ninetales: use Ice Stone on Alolan Vulpix

so that means if i get the National Pokedex my Pokedex will be expanded and be able to get Foreign Pokemons via trading but striker didn't mention which pokemon rom hack game i can get an alolan vulpix to trade to this Delta Emerald version. There's like 150+ of those Red Colored Text Pokemons and it contains 17 alolan forms.

That is for Mega Blue, STikER's other hack. It is even mentioned in the thread.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    That is for Mega Blue, STikER's other hack. It is even mentioned in the thread.

oh crap it was just below the download button! hahaha my bad, guess i was just too excited to play the Delta Emerald I wasn't able to read everything :) thank you for your help!

Years
    what pokemon generation are the sprites & cries based on? and how do i get the alolan form vulpix?
    Sprites are taken from various Gen 4 and 5 games based on personal preference of their original author. Cries are from Gen 6-7 games.
    last question why does PKhex don't work on both Delta Emerald and Mega Blue?
    Most if not all rom hacks with changed save data structure (such as new Pokédex slots, bag expansion etc.) won't work properly with PkHeX. Also PkHeX obviously does not support new added Pokémon, items, moves and abilities, so there you have it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2020
    Most if not all rom hacks with changed save data structure (such as new Pokédex slots, bag expansion etc.) won't work properly with PkHeX. Also PkHeX obviously does not support new added Pokémon, items, moves and abilities, so there you have it.

i see, thank you for the response :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Hey one note, is there any way to make up for the loss of moves via TM and egg's that ORAS has avaliable? The best special move for my Wigglytuff is Charming Cry cause there is no Dazzling Gleam TM. Also, I can't do alot of breeding combo's such as making a standard competitive set Azumarill. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2020
    Hey,is there a TM of dark pulse? Or it is learned by a move tutor? And is there any list of all mega stones I currently need to mega my houndoom but can't find mega stone? P.S nice rom hack :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2022
    Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Started on 6/23, finished on 8/4. 2nd pic is my team just before the Champion battle. Played on Set mode the whole game, no revives in battle used, no overleveled Pokémon.

Quite a solid hack of the OG Emerald. (could use some more difficulty in the latter part of the game [like amping up gym leader levels, pokes, and strats], but that's just imo)

Overview of my team:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2020
    First off, overall very well made game, at least in it's current update. Any plans tl implement Z Moves? Or only Megas?

Next, some issues.

So, in the main post it says the Gardevoirite can be obtained earlier, (and somewhere on the thread, that you get it from Wally's Uncle in Verdanturf). I'm all the way through the game, about to challenge the Elite 4, and I still can't get it from him. So, am I missing something? I've completed all the side quests to my knowledge, and I've also beaten Wally on Victory Road. Gardevoir is currently the only one on my team who can't mega evolve. Frustrating, as it's one of my favorite pokemon in gen 3.

Also, something in the post says check documentation for item and pokemon locations, but that documentation doesn't seem to exist, anywhere in the newest version, not even on the Read Me file from the download, nor anywhere online. So please update that.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2021
    Been loving the game thusfar. Are any of the newer TMs available (item locations were supposedly the same as in ORAS?). And do we get any of the new move tutors? Cuz some pokes have quite lacking movepools without TMs or move tutors unfortunately.

Still, probably the best Emerald hack out there. All the others just jam all the pokemon in there thinking it somehow makes the game better (it doesn't). This one does so sparingly and I love that restraint, gives a far closer to authentic experience.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2020
    Are cheats supported on this game? I've tried using normal emerald cheats such as max money or rare candy cheats as well as trying cheats I've found online labeled to be used with Delta Emerald but I can't get any of them to run on no$gba.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    Loving this ROM hack so far. I noticed a couple of things that were strange, but altogether, they don't make the game unplayable 🙂 note, I'm using My Boy! Emulator on my android to play, so some of these might be specific to this.

1: I'm not sure why, but every time I talk to a team aqua grunt, they face to the left afterwards and don't change their facing, and it turns out to be really funny in cases like the line at the oceanic museum. It's kinda weird. 😂

2: I was a little confused why meditite wasn't located in Granite Cave, not a huge deal breaker but I was hoping to see it earlier on 😭

3. I was hoping Juan would make an appearance, cause I really liked him in Emerald D: also, I personally always liked Steven as the "Red" battle. If I ask really nicely, could this be a future optional patch? :x

4. Another hack I tried made it so you could use items (an axe for cut, etc) given to the player by gym leaders and I felt like it really enhanced the experience when I didn't have to have an HM slave in my party (it's really nice for Monotype runs, too) and I was wondering if it could be a possibility down the line.

5: I didn't see anything in the thread about it, maybe I'm just blind, but has the Battle Frontier been rebalanced with sets that make sense?

This hack is still so far my favourite, and I am living every minute of it. You rock!

PkmnTrainerKonner

PkmnTrainer
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Where (if it's in the game) can I find a dawn stone? I caught a Ralts and it ended up being adamant nature so obviously it would be better to evolve it into Gallade instead of Gardevoir.

Years
    Where (if it's in the game) can I find a dawn stone? I caught a Ralts and it ended up being adamant nature so obviously it would be better to evolve it into Gallade instead of Gardevoir.

Dawn Stone: Route 123 (western side, near the Berry Master's house) Victory Road (from Wally after beating him), Pickup ability (Lv 51-70, 1%), Battle Frontier (BP Exchange Service Corner)

This is from the Word guide.

Back