• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Delta Emerald (Version 1.1.5)

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    If I may ask, (I might've missed it in the thread but I've tried both Citra and My Boy! and I can't get the ROM to work) what console am I supposed to play this on? I'd absolutely love to play it but I can't operate it on anything that I have.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Oh my god I've been waiting for a hack like this for years, looks amazing!

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2020
    YESS! playing this right now, will look forward for the day of the complete release

Years
  • If I may ask, (I might've missed it in the thread but I've tried both Citra and My Boy! and I can't get the ROM to work) what console am I supposed to play this on? I'd absolutely love to play it but I can't operate it on anything that I have.
    Are you sure you're doing everything right? Bear in mind the file provided in the archive is not a rom, but a patch you need to apply to your rom.
    YESS! playing this right now, will look forward for the day of the complete release
    Glad you like it, and actually it IS completed already, baring a handful of glitches.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    How much have you modified the loot from Pickup ability? I'm considering grinding rare candies that way to complete the dex faster.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Freezing bug:

Hello I just downloaded this for my old 3DS and I got to Lillycove and started making poffins. Somewhere along the way I collected the item "Protector" for evolving Rhydon, but whenever I go to the protector in my inventory, as in highlighting it in my bag, the game freezes and I am forced to turn off my 3ds or go back to the home page losing any unsaved progress. I also can't "pass" my Protector in my bag without it freezing either, so there is no way for me to access items below the Protector. I also cannot discard or give the item to any Pokemon as it will immediately freeze my game whenever I even highlight the item in my bag. The game freezes in every town, every route, and even while surfing and in caves and does not seem to matter what item number the protector is in my bag since I deleted previous items to try and change its item position in my bag, but the game still freezes.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    Actually I just realized that on the buglist it does indeed crash your game to highlight the protector in the bag. Is there any way to bypass this or remove the protector from my inventory?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Hey, is this thread still alive? I've been playing verison 1.1.4 for a while now and have only had minimal problems playing through the game, but as I've started to complete the national dex on my own I've found that Sudowoodo seems to be unable to breed, and thus I cannot get Bonsly, I've tried using Ditto and other Pokemon in its egg group as well. Also, I found that the Chingling egg DOES in fact hatch, it just takes an EXTREMELY long time to do so.

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2020
    How many pokémon does this hack include? Are the gen 1-7 pokemon available? (Not counting gen 8 of course)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    As far as I know, the national dex has 416 obtainable Pokemon. 386 from vanilla Emerald, and 30 new Pokemon that include gen 4 evolutions, pre-evolutions, and Sylveon. There are also Alolan forms that can be traded from Mega Blue.

On a side note, the bugs I've found are that Mime Jr. and Munchlax eggs behave like Chingling eggs in that they take forever to hatch, they still will but it took around 10 minutes with my emulator at 8x speed. Sudowoodo straight up doesn't breed (acts as if it were in the undiscovered egg group) and Wartortle straight up won't evolve into Blastoise.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2020
    So I have a male Kirlia but I'm not sure how to evolve it into Gallade. Do you need a Sun Stone or something?

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Any updates on this or Mega Blue? I'd love to try these again when there's a few more bug fixes, but as they are now they're a bit unstable...

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2020
    That's kind of why I stopped playing. Once I couldn't get by the protector bug in my inventory I lost the drive to play. I mean I basically wouldn't have been able to use any items I got after picking up the protector which means any evolution items for evolving pokemon I wanted would be useless. To be honest I don't really know why protector isn't just removed from the game if it is so buggy. It wasn't in the original so it had to be added, why can't it be unadded so it doesn't ruin people's playthroughs?

Years
  • Version 1.1.5 is out!
    The new update includes:
    • Some Gen 6 moves are renamed to more resemble their official names (e.g. Charming Cry -> Disarm Voice)
    • Protector doesn't freeze the game anymore
    • Sudowoodo's ability to breed is fixed
    • Wartortle can now evolve into Blastoise

For more details and download link - check the main post.

Years
  • Okay, I understand it's been a while since I released the last update and you definitely expected far more bugfixes, but the thing is - I have no idea how to fix most of them. So I decided to fix those few last things I can and release an update anyway. I know fixing three bugs in half-a-year may be very disappointing to some people, but that's how it's gonna be for now. Thank you for sticking out for so long and thank you for playing, I hope you all really enjoyed and are still enjoying playing Delta Emerald and Mega Blue.

Back