• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I was enjoying the mod a lot, but the double battles are a terrible idea. Do you mind removing them and restoring the way they were in Insurgent in a future patch? They are killing the fun of the game. The mod is great by the way!

Hello, new here. I just downloaded the detergent mod and I love it so far. I had a question about the "memed on" Eevee that I had noticed while looking through the messages here. I looked through all the data logs that came with the download as well and noticed that protean maxima were taken out. I was wondering if that meant then that Mega Eevee was changed in any way?

Years
  • Protean Maxima was removed due to this old version of essentials only allowing for 255 abilities, Mega Eevee had its ability removed but the functionality of that ability was moved to a inherent species/item trait. Mega Ewvee was also made AI-only.

Hello again, after thinking I decided to start my detergent journey. I have made it past the second gym, and I noticed in the files of Delta encounters that it says D-Bulbasaur is in metchi day care. When I originally explored, I could not find it so i was wondering if that encounter is in the perfection laboratory that I can't enter until I find some key to unlock it? I also realized why Delta Ralts was moved from before the third gym to after the gym. Its typing would destroy the gym whatever typing it is that's weak to ice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    If I wanted to use the delta species in a fan game I'm working on, who exactly would I have to ask for permissions from, if any?

Days
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    The changelog stuff is incomplete and doesn't say where all the new mega evo rocks are, or where the mega stones that were swapped places are

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    been trying to mod insuregence with the pbs file. But when i used the rpg maker, it says that "failed to load actor data" im i doing anything incorrect here?

Years
    • Seen today
    been trying to mod insuregence with the pbs file. But when i used the rpg maker, it says that "failed to load actor data" im i doing anything incorrect here
    Well it means the download didn't come with the actor data I don't know if there's anyway around it unfortunately usually thats a hard wall when I mod games.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm playing the latest version right now, and I interacted with what seemed to be a delta geodude in the ancient ruins, but it turned into a Riolu. :/

Back