• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I was enjoying the mod a lot, but the double battles are a terrible idea. Do you mind removing them and restoring the way they were in Insurgent in a future patch? They are killing the fun of the game. The mod is great by the way!

Hello, new here. I just downloaded the detergent mod and I love it so far. I had a question about the "memed on" Eevee that I had noticed while looking through the messages here. I looked through all the data logs that came with the download as well and noticed that protean maxima were taken out. I was wondering if that meant then that Mega Eevee was changed in any way?

Years
  • Protean Maxima was removed due to this old version of essentials only allowing for 255 abilities, Mega Eevee had its ability removed but the functionality of that ability was moved to a inherent species/item trait. Mega Ewvee was also made AI-only.

Hello again, after thinking I decided to start my detergent journey. I have made it past the second gym, and I noticed in the files of Delta encounters that it says D-Bulbasaur is in metchi day care. When I originally explored, I could not find it so i was wondering if that encounter is in the perfection laboratory that I can't enter until I find some key to unlock it? I also realized why Delta Ralts was moved from before the third gym to after the gym. Its typing would destroy the gym whatever typing it is that's weak to ice.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    If I wanted to use the delta species in a fan game I'm working on, who exactly would I have to ask for permissions from, if any?

Days
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    The changelog stuff is incomplete and doesn't say where all the new mega evo rocks are, or where the mega stones that were swapped places are

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen yesterday
    been trying to mod insuregence with the pbs file. But when i used the rpg maker, it says that "failed to load actor data" im i doing anything incorrect here?

Years
    • Online now
    been trying to mod insuregence with the pbs file. But when i used the rpg maker, it says that "failed to load actor data" im i doing anything incorrect here
    Well it means the download didn't come with the actor data I don't know if there's anyway around it unfortunately usually thats a hard wall when I mod games.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I'm playing the latest version right now, and I interacted with what seemed to be a delta geodude in the ancient ruins, but it turned into a Riolu. :/

Days
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    About:

- This Mod has everything in the Main-game and some bits of the postgame, other vanilla postgame quests as well as custom quests are WIP
    >>>> v1.4.1 DOWNLOAD LINK <<<<
    NOTE: This game is NOT a patch and is a separate executable file. No extra steps needed to play the game once your download is complete. Your old save files of Insurgence will NOT translate over to Detergent.

Screenshots:
    Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]

Features:
    - Vanilla mode, for those who just want the QoL, and Harder-esk mode, for those who want an actual challenge that was desingned to keep you busy, and at the bare minimum have 2 pokemon of your party to faint.*
    - Quality of Life improvements.
    - Edited UI.
    - Catch around 2 and a half boxes of Delta Pokémon before the postgame.
    - All Delta Pokémons were buffed.
    - Buffed Old Megas and Pokémon.
    - New Items and Abilities.
    - Sidequests added.
    - New Deltas and New Pokémon.
    - A new type of egg moves, Hidden Egg Moves.
    - New Custom Mega evolutions.
    - "Sh*tposts".
    - Everything Base Insurgence has. (excluding Online Features for obvious reasons)

* Some small features such as forced set style and hard caps always on are also forced in Vanilla.
    v1.4 Changelog:
    - Taen Final Quest and Damien Quest have been added.
    - Fixes some Deltas not being able to learn their hidden egg move.
    - Pressing "U" heals your Party.
    - Pressing "I" opens the PC.
    - You can Skip Legend Animations, the on and off switch is on Options.
    - You can turn off Bike/Surf special BGM, the on and off switch is on Options.
    - Repels where buffed.
    - EXP. All has been pseudo added. Keep your EXP Share in the bag and it will act like it.
    - Surf is used by simply walking into a water tile. (You also don't dismount your bike when you stop surfing)
    - Added an option to make Mono-Type runs easier to start.
    - Healing Items can be used inbattle once again, in Vanilla mode. (PS; Limit of 4 items per trainer battle!)
    - Player can choose Switch style once again, in Vanilla mode.
    - Freeze reworked to be a Special-type Burn.
    - Sylvan checks for your Delta Pokedex rather than your NatDex.
    - "Wild Pokemon" battles where changed to be more special.
    - Added Statues to Torren's Pokemon League.
    - You get Premier Balls for every 10 balls purchase (example: if you buy 90 Great Balls, you get 9 Premier Balls)
    - 99 items limit per purchase is increased to 999
    - Moves:
    Spoiler:

- Abilities:
    Spoiler:

- Items:
    Spoiler:

- HotFixes:
    Spoiler:

Future Features:
    - Better Level Curve.
    - All Post-game fights edited.
    - Custom Quests, both postgame and maingame.
    - Better AI. (least likely out of the bunch :c)
    - More Custom Deltas! (if have a cool Delta with sprites contact me c; )
    - More QoL.

In-Detail Quality of Life improvements:
    Spoiler:

Older Versions:
    Spoiler:

Credits:
    Spoiler:

The PBS attached is for Vanilla Insurgence, so anyone can modify Vanilla Insurgence if they wish. (PS: It won't work with Detergent)
    How do I access the vanilla mode? the only version I can access is the one that stops all item use in battle forever, has level caps, and nerfs most status moves to the point where they're virtually useless. I like the QOL changes, and the new deltas are awesome, but in the "features" section of the og post, it says there's a vanilla mode... it kinda feels like that's a straight up lie though, because it either doesn't actually exist, or it's not accessible. I'd be willing to commission a true "vanilla" mode with item use in battle restored, no level caps, and un-nerfed moves, depending on the price?

Edit: also It'd be nice if ALL of the "bullshit" deltas were made available. even if it's in post game. fully removing new custom pokemon just isn't cool.

Days
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    What are these locations? They're listed as just numbers, but I have no idea what the numbers mean. In the changelog, Delta Larvesta's evo method just says "Level up on s p a c e" but where is that???

Attachments

• Pokémon Detergent [v1.4.1]
      Screenshot 2024-05-11 013322.png
      3.4 KB · Views: 4
    Days
    • Seen May 14, 2024
    I'm stuck on Vanilla Calreath. He's literally impossible.
    1.Double battle
    2.Both of his first mons are only weak to Grass, and Electric types are downright useless in this fight
    3.They use Legendary signature moves
    4.I tried every strategy I could (Water Absorb Cacturne, Grass Whistle Snorlax, Grass moves on Armor Leavanny, etc.) and I still can't defeat him

Possible Next Strategies:
    1. Shedinja
    2. Wobbuffet
    3. F.E.A.R
    4. Sticky Web (highest chance since this will greatly weaken his team)
    I did storm drain D tentacruel, and D vespiqueen. They keep trying to use water moves on vespiqueen, but storm drain sucks it up.

Edit: just realized this is going oldest to newest, and this was posted 2 years ago. my B

Back