• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon DiamondDust [demo released!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    well kk, need to find a hack with d/p pokemons im like obsessed with empoleon it's just so penguinish u kno?(u kno any?)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    well kk, need to find a hack with d/p pokemons im like obsessed with empoleon it's just so penguinish u kno?(u kno any?)
    O_o
    No comment.

Actually, let's be honest. Don't bother with this or any other hack if that's all you're looking for.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    it's not all im looking for, im just saying if you know any
    Well, it's still off-topic, so don't worry about it.

In other news, could anybody else who has played the demo give some opinions?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    xD k well i can't wait till the hack i need some decent hacks on my itouch (so far i have azure horizon, lite platinum and waiting for yours)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    xD k well i can't wait till the hack i need some decent hacks on my itouch (so far i have azure horizon, lite platinum and waiting for yours)
    Waiting to put it on, or for another release?

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2014
    another release cause i already have the released that you...released already lol

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Hack looks good. There aren't many Emerald hacks these days.

Btw .com, do you remember meh?

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Hack looks good. There aren't many Emerald hacks these days.

Btw .com, do you remember meh?
    ;)
    And true. Just RSE alone is dying, it feels like. More or less now with a FRLG RTC availible. Pretty soon RSE will be as common as GB/GBC hacks... haha. jk.

And I do remember you. I was wondering where you've been. ;) lol

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Seeing as a good amount of people are complaining of not knowing how to patch UPS-age, I've added a section describing how to, in the first post. *sigh* It's very n00b-friendly when read. :3 I don't see how it's not that obvious how to, after opening the patcher and all, but oh well. Cheers!

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    ● Introduction
    No need for introductions, I've read about girls like you on the backs of toilet seat doors.

lol bring me the horizon title niiiice

anyway looks cool hope o see it finished :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    ● Introduction
    No need for introductions, I've read about girls like you on the backs of toilet seat doors.

lol bring me the horizon title niiiice

anyway looks cool hope o see it finished :)
    ^_^ Yeah. lol. I kinda hate BMtH now, but I'm keeping it anyways. ;)
    And thanks. ;)

Back