• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
I wanted to play this for a long time! Very happy with the game.

One problem though. For some reason the game just quits on me for no apparent reason.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
I wanted to play this for a long time! Very happy with the game.

One problem though. For some reason the game just quits on me for no apparent reason.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

yeah delete your system32 folder if you want help you should probably provide details like where you were when it happened, what you did to start it and what version of the hack you're using

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Hi Le Pug,

For the details: I Think I have the latest version downloaded from the link you provided.
When It happens: at first It started a radom, It happend twice didn;t think much of it.
I now figured out that It happens when i'm in the First shop to buy pokeballs and want to buy potions. I can also trigger it by opening the menu and scrolldown to to "bag".

(I play using gameboid for android)

anonymous724

If Being Fresh is Wrong, I don't wanna be Right
Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Keep up the good work le pug, you're awesome

Also that delete system32 folder mad me laugh XD

Le pug

Years
Hi Le Pug,

For the details: I Think I have the latest version downloaded from the link you provided.
When It happens: at first It started a radom, It happend twice didn;t think much of it.
I now figured out that It happens when i'm in the First shop to buy pokeballs and want to buy potions. I can also trigger it by opening the menu and scrolldown to to "bag".

(I play using gameboid for android)

People that have this problem I believe is because of what emulator they are using. Try using another emulator and see if that does the trick.

Hi le pug, I want to ask if you can upload the link in mediafire, and in an ips file, thanks this is a great hack

Sorry m8 I don't do anything besides Dropbox. Also, it's a 32mb file. IPS only goes up to 16mb. You'll have to download NUPS like I linked in the front page and download per the instructional video I linked as well.

Years
People that have this problem I believe is because of what emulator they are using. Try using another emulator and see if that does the trick.

Sorry m8 I don't do anything besides Dropbox. Also, it's a 32mb file. IPS only goes up to 16mb. You'll have to download NUPS like I linked in the front page and download per the instructional video I linked as well.
All right, I've already learned how to use NUPS, but, I'll have to search the game in another page (like youtube) because I can't use dropbox, thanks for answer my question and good luck with finishing the hack, looking forward to play it :)

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years

I've tried another emulator and the problem didn't accur. To bad I have this with gameboid.
none the less awesome hack will work around this minor issue. thnx again.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I really enjoy this game, and I just downloaded V0.2.1, and I started a new game. However, I noticed that one of the students in the classroom on board the SS Eclipse is a Bagon!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
This is a really great game! When is Beta 2 coming out??? I can't wait to play it!!!!!

sonic65101

Johto Champion
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Mar 12, 2023
I don't know if this is a glitch or not. I now have two Key Items--Renegade Co. Letter and AH1 Excerpt. When I choose the Use option for both of them, what pops up is a blank Mail. Are they supposed to say something or do something else? But still, this is without doubt the best made hack I've ever played, even though it's not even finished! Keep up with the good work. :t136:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023
This is still being worked on, right? This is probably the best hack I've ever played, and I want more. Pls complete this game.

Le pug

Years
This is still being worked on, right? This is probably the best hack I've ever played, and I want more. Pls complete this game.

I completely agree with that! So... is it going to be completed????

that moment when I still want this game to continue :/

Game is still being worked on, just not at the moment. I'm currently working on Pokemon: Fat Kid which has a lot of great things going for it and once I get that beta out, I'll happily work on Beta 2 of Discovery. Been working 14 hour days for the past few weeks though so I haven't had much time but now schedule is more relaxed and I finally have a day off lol so I'll be getting back to it!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Game is still being worked on, just not at the moment. I'm currently working on Pokemon: Fat Kid which has a lot of great things going for it and once I get that beta out, I'll happily work on Beta 2 of Discovery. Been working 14 hour days for the past few weeks though so I haven't had much time but now schedule is more relaxed and I finally have a day off lol so I'll be getting back to it!

SWEEET!!!!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023

You have made my day, good sir

Back