• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 5, 2016
Hello Le pug I want to ask you why you will banned and pokemon discovery beta 2 when you release the beta or not???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 1, 2015
Why is the emerald rom needed to apply this patch impossible to find? I've tried practically every copy of Emerald on the internet and still no good.

EDIT: Found. Super obscure version of the rom. Seriously.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 29, 2015
This hack looks awesome, however, I can not find any emerald GBA files that work with the patch.....

Years
Wait why is Le Pug banned? What's going on, it's been awhile since I've come on here.
I don't think it's our place to know why he was banned, but more likely than not, it was probably a temporary ban (for how long I don't know), For now, all we can do is enjoy the hack he's provided and hope for the best.

The Annoying Rollout

You already know it
Years
Good Hack. I really like the story line,tiles and the sprites.I was surprised that few people notice your hack but completing this hack will make it a BIG HIT!!!Wish you good luck on completing this

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
I don't think it's our place to know why he was banned, but more likely than not, it was probably a temporary ban (for how long I don't know), For now, all we can do is enjoy the hack he's provided and hope for the best.

Agreed. Definitely hoping for the best.

Years
So.... I dont want to be a bother, but Im really curious... How is it going with this awesome hack? Its been a while since LePug has posted something and Im wondering if there is something wrong (again, I dont wanna be a bother :) ).

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
So.... I dont want to be a bother, but Im really curious... How is it going with this awesome hack? Its been a while since LePug has posted something and Im wondering if there is something wrong (again, I dont wanna be a bother :) ).

agreed! when???

Years
so what is up with the new pokemon? Skuth? you cant just introduce it than say nothing about it. Does it evolve? So far ive been going through the game with it (im not far) but i really just want to look it up and get info on it to see if he is worth taking with me permanently on the team or not.
thanks. good game so far, i hope you keep at it,, there is nothing that angers me more than an unfinished game that should be finished. your doing very good you simply must finish this hack! xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Hehehe of course, Le Pug deserves nothing but privacy and respect.
I was just worried that something bad had happened on the site again. >.>;
The best hope is that they're enjoying a hiatus to work on other things!

so what is up with the new pokemon? Skuth? you cant just introduce it than say nothing about it. Does it evolve? So far ive been going through the game with it (im not far) but i really just want to look it up and get info on it to see if he is worth taking with me permanently on the team or not.
Well if you look up "Pokemon Skuth" it'll take you to a Deviantart page.
I also believe the evolution is called "Zombite", which is a ghost/ground type.
However I do not know if it has been implemented into the game as of yet.

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
Hehehe of course, Le Pug deserves nothing but privacy and respect.
I was just worried that something bad had happened on the site again. >.>;
The best hope is that they're enjoying a hiatus to work on other things!

Well if you look up "Pokemon Skuth" it'll take you to a Deviantart page.
I also believe the evolution is called "Zombite", which is a ghost/ground type.
However I do not know if it has been implemented into the game as of yet.

Skuth is in the game as well as its evolution, though level 36 would be hard to get right now in the game. All the stats and what not can be viewed in any pokemon editor tool if you really want to check out the pokemon. Also I've said before and I'll say it again, right now I'm working on Pokemon: Fat Kid which is my other hack. Once that has a beta release I'll gladly work on beta 2

Back