• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2021
Ey Pleasure (an Pug also, maybe... [I don't really know xD] ) !
How are things going? I'm checking this weekly, eager for news about the next BETA.
So when and if you feel like it, mind enlightening all of us 'bout the progress?
Keep up the good work! I'm sure new BETA is gonna blow our minds!

C ya!

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
Hi this looks really good. Is there any progress on the new beta to show that the game is not discontinued. I'm gonna play the most recent beta though.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 13, 2018
When can we expect the alpha release? This game looks amazing and I can't wait for the full game!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
I'll be trying to get some sort of badge or award made for your front post soon so the world will always know that you won a seasonal showcase!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
pokemon_discovery.png

Better late than never!

pls no reporting me for double posting

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
That's awesome. Thanks, friend.

Not that big update I promised, but take a screenshot. School hasn't taken ahold of my life (yet).
6glHfAV.png

Professor Dunbar has a beard now yo

Gosh! I am so glad to see that this hack got an update. I was actually low-key worried. ahhaha! Aye! that Professor is repping that beard. xD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Hey, all! I haven't posted in awhile, so here's a little update.

I've finalized the list of Pokemon that'll be in the game. There are 220 in total, including 3 new legendary Pokemon, 6 custom Eeveelutions, and ~5 Primal Evolutions (for now). Also, I've been working with a friend that's more familiar with the competitive "meta" to design some challenging teams for the more important trainers (gym leaders, etc). Also, set battle mode is permanently enabled and you can't change my mind.

Anywho, here's an obligatory random thing:
4G37qV3.gif
New male hero
XGN2h7E.gif
???

EDIT: Oh, also new musicz

Last edited:
Years
@pleasure I just wanna throw my 2 cents here that "Competitive meta" isnt what creates good fights ingame. Insurgence tried to do that. And its easy af. Showcasing and abusing gimmicks that catch players off guard works much better and makes the game more interesting. Like what Reborn does for the most part.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
So if are the custom eeveelution can only get it im the beggining? (Sorry if there is grammar mistakes i cant type/speak english well)

Le pug

Creator of Pokémon: Discovery / Fat Kid
Years
pokemon_discovery.png

Better late than never!

pls no reporting me for double posting

Tcoppy said:

It took five years too long to get this award. Shoutout to Tcoppy for being awesome support from day one all the way up until the first beta release. He put up with way too much of my crap lol but I wouldn't have been able to do it without him.

So excited to see Pleasure's version!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 23, 2018
Do you guys know what happen to the pokemon we catch after we reach the 6 pokemon limit?? Are they also stored in a pc like other games? If they are/aren't where can I find them?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Do you guys know what happen to the pokemon we catch after we reach the 6 pokemon limit?? Are they also stored in a pc like other games? If they are/aren't where can I find them?

Talk to an old man in one of the buildings in Berry City. He has a shelf system that works like the PC in vanilla games.

Back