• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon: Discovery

Should the beta be released sooner or later?

• Sooner! [Shorter beta]

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Later! [Longer beta]

Votes: 35 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2021
Yo Pleasure! How r things going? Almost not able to contain my hype at this point! Any update? (not demanding anything nor tryng to be rude, sorry xD)

GoldenDustFox

DustFox
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I got an error on the download link saying that the file doesn't exist anymore. Can you please reupload it and update the link to the file?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Yo! I'm still working on Discovery. I would feel bad adopting a hack and then abandoning it, so I'm gonna tough it out no matter how long it takes!

So stop sending me messages

I'm remapping at the moment. I'll post some update images soonish.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 9, 2020
Oh wowie updates! So glad to see the game back in progress. As soon as my pc gets repaired this is the first hack I'll work through again. Can't wait to experience all the changes made.
Gosh all this content is gonna make my head spin.

But good luck working, hope everything goes smoothly, and Happy Holidays if anyone celebrates.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
Still working on this. Here's a new screenshot called "patience".

Bw8DolG.png

Back