• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dreams!

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2014
    seriously, I see all kind of dreams about my interests, but just for some reason I haven't seen any dream of pokemon since I was 8 or so.. I really hope I would some day see.. in dreams everything's possible ^^

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    XDD; lulz

Jirachu, your dream about Meowth and all the ghost types is just

lulz

X33333

if you're still wondering why

it's because I told him to do it

<don juu >:3

You gaiz are all so freaking lucky ><<<<< You want to know my Pokemon-related dreams?

Alright

I did warn you

so paul barry dawn and ash

(i dream in dub)

were at this camp, which was run by that count D guy from petshop of horrors (methinks 0.o;;)

only a giant tiger attacked and something about anthony horowitz

and then barry turned into a crowbar or something, lulz >.<

also i dreamt the above four little kiddiewinks had to go to fat camp

because they were adorable-y chubby :B

Idk, I don't choose my dream

i dreamt i was ninetales once. best dream ever

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    The last Pokemon dream I had was Mid-3rd Gen.

I was on some sort of bullet train or whatever and I look out the window and BAM! A Vileplume the size of a mountain appears over the horizon! I grabbed a Pokeball from... thin air and chose out... something to shoot fire that I still can't recall to this day. The attack went through the window without damaging the car somehow. And was invisible, yet I knew(somehow) it was there. >.>; Then I woke up. My dreams always end in the middle of all the action D:

Nothing very ellaborate.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Thank you for the comment, Shinji Lover, YOUR dreams are pretty funny, too, by the way. XD Barry turning into a Crowbar...LOL! (that's soo random XD)

And I think I may see the punchline in the Ghost Pokémon dream, too...I dreamt that at age 10 can you believe it? o.o XD ^^;; yea...hahahahaha Kids can have such funny dreams without even KNOWING it when their still....innocent...lol

Anyways, last night, I think I had another dream involving Yellow from the Pokémon manga...but it's poorly remembered lol

She sure apper's in my dreams rather easly. o.o; What next...am I gonna dream I AM her?! XD

And, by the way...i've dreamt I was Pokémon before^^ I've dreamt I was Pikachu (duh...more than once, but that's because I was a Pikachu in Pokémon MD Red lol Only about one of these dreams was first person, and that was a dream where I was a Pikachu but it was NOT MD related...lol I also kinda remembering being held by someone...I wonder......hmmmmn, prehaps I was...ASH'S Pikachu? o-o;; okay...i better stop now lol)

Also, once, I had a dream where I became a Delcatty....AND an Espeon afterwards. In the dream, my brother and I found this 'book' in my room. It was a spell book and if you read the spells in it, you could turn a friend of your's that's currently in the SAME room as you into...a Pokémon. Soo, my brother read's one spell, and, then I become a Delcatty. I explore our house a little as a Delcatty...then return to my room. My brother then read's ANOTHER spell....and then turn's me into an ESPEON, and I spend the rest of the dream as that one Espeon, explore the house (mainly trying to climb the upstairs, lol), and, take a rest inside a slitted area in my bookshelf at the end of the dream....lol

What was cool is it was all soo...real. I was ACTUALLY walk on all 4s, like I was really a cat-like creture. Twice.

lol...Espeon and Delcatty ARE a little simular, if you think about it....lol

And, finally, once, when I was about 14 (I think), I dreamt I was an Espeon Pokémorth...and had magical glitter powers and could fly. o-o; I don't remember this dream very well, though...but I think I also owned a Hot Air Balloon like Jessie, James, and, Meowth...lol And it flew with the help of my 'psychic' abilities or something idk

Dreaming your a Pokémon is a lot of fun. XD I hope this happons to me again!^^ (maybe i'll be a pokemon from the...manga? XD Like Pika...lol maybe XD ^^)

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    The Dream.

I awoke up in a Forest,surrounded by trees,Bushes,and Pokemon.Then suddenly I looked up and a girl standing above me. We stare at each other,before I realized that it was Gardenia.

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    I had another strange dream last night. It had a lot of "scenes", but I only remember one well enough to post.

I was Ash, or an Ash-like character. I was in a huge department store in Petalburg (I think.) Suddenly the roof disappeared, and Team Rocket stole all my pokemon. In the part of the store I was in, they sold weird wave runner things that could fly. I bought one, and flew up to Team Rocket's balloon, but they weren't in it. All the sudden they came out of no where on their own flying wave runners, and started chasing me. Somehow, their wave runners exploded, and they fell and completely disappeared. I flew up to the balloon again and as I was trying to figure out how to get my Venusaur back safely, Jesse and James came back perfectly unharmed. Then Pikachu Thunder Bolted them, and they blasted off.

That's all I remember of it, except I think in one part Gary wanted to perform a musical, and I also think I joined Team Rocket later in the dream. O_o

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Gaaah, still no Pokemon dreams !! @________@ //justaboutdies

Wish I could dream I was Yellow from PokeSpe. Or any Pokemon related thingymebob.

Last night I dreamt I was doing the Hare Hare Yukai. With my eyes closed

:\

LadyJirachu

Years
    I haven't really been dreaming about Pokémon all that much anymore, to be honist, and, I doubt I can blame the reason as of WHY...After I deleted my Pearl file like that...yea :/

But, the last 4-5 dreams I had WERE resent and all mensioned Yellow from the Adventures manga, and, even RED, once, as well....And the last one I remember had me talking on AOL Instent Messager with the member here, 'SilverSilletto', or, something like that o.o; lol..heh

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    I had one where I made Kyogre my TM slave and I was like "what am I doing? NOOOOOO,.."

Then I woke up :( and was relieved to realise Kyogre can't learn half the TM moves anyway... :P

LadyJirachu

Years
    Last night, I had this Pokémon Dream that was pretty neat...it was also a story o.o; About one of my FAVORITE LEAGENDARIES!^^ But it was also cute/touching/real-life-ish..lol

In the dream/story, there was a Jirachi...who lived in this HUUGE house with A BUNCH of people in it. I think Jirachi was like their pet or something like that..*shrug* Well anyways.

Jirachi was lonely, because, no-one really liked to play with him...soo, one night, the lonely Jirachi diside's to Make a Wish...a wish that a Deoxys would come over and play with him and be his best friend FOREVER. Suddenly, there's a mist in front of Jirachi, and, it materializes--into the DEOXYS! Deoxys and Jirachi then start to become good buddies and were always playing with each other (I also think I went first-person, AS JIRACHI, at some point during this part!). But, one day, when the 2 Legendary Pokémon went outside to play in their 'special area', the humans were wondering where Jirachi went...and went off to follow him. Finally, they find Jirachi and a human-like Deoxys who looked like a dark, red-headed girl (0.o; ), in some 'ball park' type area, and, then, everyone play's baseball with Jirachi...throwing the baseballs at him and Jirachi hit's them back. And it played like a video game. O.o;

And that's all I remember of that dream. Hmmmmn...

Also, I recall dreaming about something doing with baseball or maybe basketball (I wonder if this is because I saw Highschool Musical last night? o.o)...and maybe something about Pokémon HG/SS but I don't really remember...lol

~Jchu^^; :) ^_^

Kitsune Genetica

Tea and crumpets!
    Years
    I remember way back when I first got Red Version. I used to dream that I had a pet Mew, because for some reason, I always thought in those days that you could catch it in the wild. So I wasted around two months of my life searching for it...

(Hey, I was only a kid... ^_^)

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    I just had a dream

It took place out in the sea the Wrestler Jeff hardy was fighting someone else and got knocked under the water has he was floating down a Kyogre came up and saved him bringing him to a crop of sea rocks. then for some reason a sea turtle also came and helped him i think Jeff had made friends with all the sea animals LOL

then out of no where a Tentacool came out and sucked up a Dunespace LOL for no reason at all

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I had a dream last night where I was being hunted down by a team of police who had already killed my mother and brother. I remember seeing a Munchlax in there somewhere.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    The first one I remember having was when I was quite young: 6 or 7 I'd say, and my friend had showed me his Imposter Oak card. Anyway in my dream I went into the living room and discovered I suddenly had telepathy so I started moving things around and then an evil Professor Oak came along and attacked me with his Gengar. Then I woke up. It was terrifying at the time but on hindsight it just seems silly.

My most recent one (and only other one I remember) was before I got Platinum (I'm thinking December time) I dreamt that I got it and was playing on it before I went to bed, in my dream I got into bed and when I closed my eyes in the dream I woke up in real life (this happens alot to me). The really annoying thing was, I didn't realise it was a dream at first so I went around my house looking for it, until I realised -__-.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I had a dream a few nights ago. It was something like I had a band, and a bunch of people that always went to our gigs (fans of sorts). In those fans was a creepy, low-profile Drowzee. I saw him later in a dark ally, and he assaulted me. I kicked him, then he sicced his Eevee on me, and it bit me. >.<

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I had a series of dreams in a row one time.

They were right after I had started playing Pokemon Gold. I had a dream in which I had started a Pokemon adventure in the Jotoh region, it was awesome. I had gotten up to Violet City Gym. It was awesome. I had a similar dream the next night, except it picked up from where I left off the first night, seriously, I was stoked. This time I had gotten to Goldenrod Gym. Now this went on for a few more nights. They seemed to follow what part of the game I played that day, and it was pretty accurate to the game, with the exception of my rival, he took the shape of one of my friends and we worked together in some parts (he took the part of Lance in Mahogany) and it was a lot like the D/P/Pt rival (that and the battling, it was like the show). I had finally made it to the E4. I entered the door and I woke up. I was sure that I would continue the next night, so I wasn't worried. I went to sleep the next night, so excited to see what would happen.

The next morning, I woke up from a dreamless sleep.... I was confused and a bit devistated. I never had another dream like this again. I was so disapointed, because I had the chance to create relationships with Pokemon for "real"... They reflected the Pokemon that I had caught in the game (They're in my trainer card) and I haven't seen them again since.

I really don't care if you believe me or not, I know that most wont, but this hurt a little. It was like losing some of my best friends to me. For some reason, I can't shake that feeling. Even if they were in a dream, I shared a bond with them the way I never could and never can share with a video game.

This is one of the top reasons I really wanted remakes for G/S. I thought that if I could play it in a new way, they might continue.

Back