• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Dreams!

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    I had a dream where i was running with the tauros. I was too slow, and they trampled me...

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Something about Mewshangout (and old Pokémon forums I used to go on when I was younger...I miss that place, it's not online anymore :'() appered in my dream, through the form of a, uhh...strange 'punning' game that was quiz-like that I toke while I was at the town my dad work's in (he take's me there sometimes IRL, lol). I remember looking for that game on google and 'catching' some text I made. I forget how it was related to Pokémon now...cept that the colors on the site resembled the dark coloring of Mewshangout's 'The Evil Side' forums. If that count's. It was pretty breif...lol

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    i had a dream where i turned into a pokemon! just like PMD!

silverdreams92

Team Rocket member at heart
    Years
    For some reason, Latios was trying to sell Pokemon Emerald really over-priced, and was trying to get me to buy it. I kept telling him I already have it, but he wouldn`t leave me alone. When I finally showed him the game, he ate it. So I ended up buying a new one from him.

LadyJirachu

Years
    This following dream relates to forums, but they are Pokémon forums, and, ASH KETCHUM is mensioned in the dream, as I am starting a club about him in it...soo it DOES count.

I dreamt that I was on Bulbagardens forums and they had a SPAM board (much like the old Mewshangout: 'The Evil Side' forums I used to go on...I STILL miss that place ;.; ).

Soo, anyways, in this SPAM board...I disided to start a NEW 'Ash Ketchum Fan Club' and it was gonna be 2004-styaled and I was going to act 13 again in my posts...lol

I wished that dream would become REAL. XD ^^; Yes, I kinda of DO worship 2004 a little...X.x;;

This dream is also realated to Pokémon, soooo...I should also add it to the 'Pokémon Dreams' board, lol

~Jchu^^

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    I have most definitely had pokémon dreams in the past, and still do. I just can remember enough to explain them. I know I had one about having a Pikachu. Awww, how I wish that was real.

For some reason, Latios was trying to sell Pokemon Emerald really over-priced, and was trying to get me to buy it. I kept telling him I already have it, but he wouldn`t leave me alone. When I finally showed him the game, he ate it. So I ended up buying a new one from him.

Sounds like good salesmen tactics lol.

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Last night i had a dream that i woke up with an Eevee at my side, and then for the next year or so, i went on an adventure with it (yeah, the thing i love about my dreams is that they feel real and they go on for months at a time within the 6-10 hours i sleep.... also the thing i hate about them, because i get attached to the characters in my dream, and when i wake up, they are all gone :'( )

PoliStorm

Rage, Fury, Hatred
    Years
    I had a strange dream that I owned a Munchlax and it was eating all the stuff in my room, and then it ate my cat. =( It then evolved into Snorlax and trampled me. Pretty wierd dream.

LadyJirachu

Years
    Baah...I can't believe I let a cute guy I met last night interfier with my having a dream about Mewshangout. ._.;; Arrrg....

PS: I don't remember WHAT I dreamt about now, cept that I think there were dogs at one point...and...arrrg! I hope I have that OFFISHAL MHO dream SOON! (when I do, I shall post it, here, ASAP, lol^^)

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I had a pretty cool dream two nights ago (being the result of playing Army of Two, Pokemon Platinum [fighting the Tower Tycooon], two player Mario Kart, and having a full stomach before I went to bed). This is probably the only dream that I've ever remembered a lot of details from. 0_o

Beware of length!
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2009
    I had a dream Sunkern were falling out of the sky, and I was killing them one by one.

XD

Mezase Master

I wish I had pants.
    Years
    I've had a lot, but one that comes to mind is one I had in third grade.

I was playing the original Tekken, and somehow unlocked Squirtle and Charmander as fighters. After doing so, they were the only characters I played as. For some reason, even though their models looked just like them, they were both completely orange. :shocked:

LadyJirachu

Years
    Last night, I had a rather..humoress dream...it was about me taking some funny Pokémon pictures with some camera from my deck or something o.o;

Also I dreamt (though it isn't Pokémon-related) that I didn't like and something agenst horses. 0_o;; Weird dream...and really that's NOT how I feel in real life. I like horses....lol (ESPESALLY Charlie Horse XD Yes...from Lamb Chop's Play Along. I kinda like that show...it's cute lol)

Dreams can be weird o.o;

Back