• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Eclipse Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2015
    I'm playing the demo right now, and I love it so much! The mapping is gorgeous and I love the mareep farm :) keep up the great work!

Years
  • Hello,

I just finished playing your hack and I have to say that I am really impressed. You did a very good job. I found no bugs so far, which is a miracle for a hack xD
    Also I have a weakness for balanced games, so this one definitely fits into my hall of favourites.

As i have read before, current beta ends after getting 4th badge, right? Now I'm really hyped for the next release.

lilbluedemon

Crunching the numbers!
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2019
    Oh my~! This is a good hack, a brilliant one!
    The only thing wrong I could find was this.
    Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
    Years
  • Hey I'm really loving the hack so far, when's the next beta coming out?

I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

I Support!

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Pokémon Eclipse Version

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    I love this hack so far <3 But I noticed Golbat can't learn Fly. Was that on purpose or something that can be fixed? Would love to continue to use him.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • I love this hack so far <3 But I noticed Golbat can't learn Fly. Was that on purpose or something that can be fixed? Would love to continue to use him.

After researching on Bulbapedia, I've found that Golbat couldn't learn Fly until Generation IV. Seeing this as a 3rd Gen hack, Golbat won't learn Fly until it evolves into Crobat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2019
    After researching on Bulbapedia, I've found that Golbat couldn't learn Fly until Generation IV. Seeing this as a 3rd Gen hack, Golbat won't learn Fly until it evolves into Crobat.

Oh! That would be why xD Ty! Shall walk and rare candy it up then. :)

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    Not sure if somebody else notified this but...there's a sound bug with the Skorupi blocking a house on Iris Town and the one that blocks the first left turn on Crysta Cave,they sound like a female Nidoran.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    is the shiny slowpoke on Valkyrie Hill only female and have ability Own tempo?
    BTW, nice hack

and it seem to be hack proof.................. ^-^
    (nothing i try work)

Last edited:
    Years
  • In coral town, there's a NAGA cemetery and the gym leader is Miriel. Have you played Fire Emblem Awakening, or is it a coincidence?
    EDIT: And a trainer named Pent. You've probably played the whole series :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Oh my~! This is a good hack, a brilliant one!
    The only thing wrong I could find was this.
    Pokémon Eclipse Version

This has been fixed, thanks!

Btw will the saves from now be able to work on future releases ?

I'll try to keep them compatible, but I can't guarantee this. If I ever have to change some of the events that happen in the first beta, you might have to restart the next one otherwise there will be problems.

Hey I'm really loving the hack so far, when's the next beta coming out?

I don't really know at this point, sorry!

I love this hack so far <3 But I noticed Golbat can't learn Fly. Was that on purpose or something that can be fixed? Would love to continue to use him.

Some of the first 386 Pokémon TM/HM compatibilities weren't updated, which is why Golbat can't learn it. But Zubat and Golbat will be able to learn Fly in the next release!

Not sure if somebody else notified this but...there's a sound bug with the Skorupi blocking a house on Iris Town and the one that blocks the first left turn on Crysta Cave,they sound like a female Nidoran.

I fixed that, thanks!

is the shiny slowpoke on Valkyrie Hill only female and have ability Own tempo?
    BTW, nice hack

and it seem to be hack proof.................. ^-^
    (nothing i try work)

It shouldn't be, have you tried going to another map then trying to fish for it again? If it's still the same I'll look into it.

In coral town, there's a NAGA cemetery and the gym leader is Miriel. Have you played Fire Emblem Awakening, or is it a coincidence?
    EDIT: And a trainer named Pent. You've probably played the whole series :P

Yeah, almost all trainers are named after Fire Emblem characters. :p I thought it'd be obvious from the first route's trainers, Eliwood, Lyndis and Hector. Though Naga wasn't an intentional Fire Emblem reference, I've been naming routes and landmarks after mythical creatures.

Sorry for the lack of updates, but it's summer vacation and I haven't been in a ROM hacking mood. And with Touched's implementation of Mega Evolution, I'll have to insert all the Mega Pokémon, as well as include some events to introduce Mega Evolution. I've been considering including some events in Astral Tower in Regalia City. And to keep compatibility with previous save files, I'll make it so that you can fly to the tower and complete the events after the 4th gym before getting Surf, even though normally this would be before or after the 3rd gym. The Mega Evolution related events at Regalia's Tower will be pretty easy for people who have finished the 4th gym before doing them, but there's still the option of restarting, and it's to keep save files compatible, so that people who don't want to restart won't have to.

Anyway, for the Mega Evolution related events, I've decided that you'll receive a gift Pokémon with its mega stone, similar to how you get Lucario with its mega stone in X/Y. So I put a poll so you can suggest which one you want to get!

Years
  • I loved this hack.
    Great work Christo.
    I have a question. In this Beta, is HM Cut available?
    I am in a town (dont remember the name) which hosts a tournament and i have 3 badges already. I remember there is a tree blocking the way down of the town and i dont have cut.

Now about the mega evolution... I think it would be a good idea if it is possible to let us choose in the game between 3 starters and each one of these hold the mega stone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    I loved this hack.
    Great work Christo.
    I have a question. In this Beta, is HM Cut available?
    I am in a town (dont remember the name) which hosts a tournament and i have 3 badges already. I remember there is a tree blocking the way down of the town and i dont have cut.

Now about the mega evolution... I think it would be a good idea if it is possible to let us choose in the game between 3 starters and each one of these hold the mega stone.

The problem is which set of starters. Kanto or Hoenn ones? Maybe both but one of them on post-game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2018
    Mega?
    i want mega banette then
    don't like gengar that much

and
    It shouldn't be, have you tried going to another map then trying to fish for it again? If it's still the same I'll look into it.
    nope
    doesn't work
    and once you got the rod
    you can't go away

Last edited:

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Very good game. Seems like Gaia and Eclipse will be the main contenders for HotY 2015...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back