• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Electrum 2

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Excuse me if you don't mind if I asked but where did you find the prof assistant which cities? If it no trouble for you

Years
    I got a celebi from the prof assistant guy and that's it I didn't grind or catch any other pokemon
    Where did you find someone giving you a Celebi?

Excuse me if you don't mind if I asked but where did you find the prof assistant which cities? If it no trouble for you

If you are referring to the assistant giving a Celebi, I am also asking about that. Celebi is in the game, but is not given to you.

Years
    I am pleased to announce that Version 2.0 is now available for download!
    This version, as I've promoted, contains the full game inclusive of all post-game content.

To help me, please report any bugs or glitches you encounter, even if someone else has already reported it. This way, I know multiple people are encountering the same issue, rather than believing it to be isolated to one person. Some glitches/errors are difficult for me to understand and fix, but know that I do my best to understand and resolve them just as in the first game. Screenshots help immensely when you report errors that involve graphics!

HM Items, with the exception of the Cell Phone, have been removed.
    I do believe I have fixed the Surf issue, removing the item and re-instating the HM, which you will receive after Gym #7. If for whatever reason this does NOT work, the first person to discover this error should alert me right away.

Lastly, the Riga Village Gym will likely be your worst nightmare. I spent several weeks programming and testing it to perfection, there is only one path you can truly take and make it to the end. It will be frustrating, but if you are clever about it you will make it through. Personally, I'd draw myself a detailed map that marks where the traps are… You will have to press the switch again if you do NOT make it to the Gym Leader after pressing it the first time.

I'd love to see someone complete the Pokedex, 281 Pokemon are available to catch. Note that all of Shinto's legendary Pokemon can only be caught after defeating the Elite Four in Shinto, while certain Pokemon like Deoxys can only be encountered after defeating the Elite Four in Hoenn.

I think that's all for now… Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    also i think i found one bug, akami and one of the ghost when i go talk to them they dont do talk or attack after route 73 rival battle

Years
    also i think i found one bug, akami and one of the ghost when i go talk to them they dont do talk or attack after route 73 rival battle

I think Amulet Coin is in Vilnius City in one of the houses, upstairs.

Ah okay, I see what you mean. No, Asami and the other shouldn't still be there, they are supposed to warp off of the map. Thank you for this!

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    When starting the game, I'm met with a message that says: "Script 'SpriteWindow_sprites' line 30: RuntimeError occurred. filename is nil." and then the game crashes.

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I ran into a problem when I was in the neo team rocket base near route 85 I defeated every team rocket member when I click the fairy gym leader nothing happen when I talked to Carr he said he will see me at the gym but I did not fight him yet when I went there to the gym the child was still there on the gym don't know if it a bug or other people have same problem or if it only me. Sorry for the trouble

Last edited:
    Years
    Hi I ran into a problem when I was in the neo team rocket base near route 85 I defeated every team rocket member when I click the fairy gym leader nothing happen when I talked to Carr he said he will see me at the gym but I did not fight him yet when I went there to the gym the child was still there on the gym don't know if it a bug or other people have same problem or if it only me. Sorry for the trouble

Oh wow, you've made it a good ways in!

Ah, I see the problem! So, outside of the room where they are you see a potted plant, you need to touch the tile directly beside it (the one in the shadow of the wall). The event will go from there.

Sorry about that, I was thinking the dirt tiles were not transit-enabled.

I assume that Surf is working as HM then?

Back